Looking for people who still play DOAD

Codemaster92163

Hey peoples. I used to play 4, but I feel so stale at it now, as the transition from DOAD to 4 just...feels wrong to me. Anyways, I'm looking for good players (key word, good) who still play this game and would be willing to exchange a few rounds every so often.

Anyways, my FC is 0130-2021-8068. And I apologize for specifying good players, but if I wanted to play just anyone, I'd go do randoms all day. Thank you in advance for your time (:

Blackburry

Standard Donor
I just got the game and a 3DS. My FC is 5112-4570-2083 if anyone wants to add me. I already added you I think codemaster.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I just got the game and a 3DS. My FC is 5112-4570-2083 if anyone wants to add me. I already added you I think codemaster.

Be sure to set it in your member profile details so it will appear under your username on your posts.

Codemaster92163

Alright, I have you added (:

By the way - Blackburry, did you download Swapnote? It's convenient for people to message each other xD I figure you should send me a message on it and let me know when you can play =P

HoodsXx

I'll gladly add you as I still play DOAD quite frequently as well. My FC is 1161 0278 2071. I'll be sure to add you right away. I have swapnote as well, so you can message me there if need be.
Edit: I added you as well Blackburry

Nightpup

I still play this~!
I main Alpha-152 and Kasumi Alpha, second Ayane and Helena. FC to the left. PM me if you ever wanna set up a fight.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD