Mai misses Cali, but is on her way...

latest

Remember that Mai will be available to download on PSN and XBL 9.13.16 -- this is one of the most important days of the year, so be sure to mark it on you calendar if you haven't already. The always awesome and exciting Cali Crush tournament is happening this weekend and will be the LAST DOA event to not have Mai as a playable character... don't miss Kasumi's last tournament before she is brutally murdered by Mai off the tier list completely.

But there are plenty more reasons to not miss Cali Crush... Crazy Steady and Hajin will be getting into it in a FT10 -- we knew they were going to fight in some way so why not do it big? You can always feel the intensity when these players fight; expect a brutal set here.

The Cali Crush tournament has been a fantastic showcase of players we don't get to see at every event, and they have been dedicated to keeping it going for I believe three years now. I think the Cali group has done a tremendous job of giving this community the perfect combination of education and entertainment for any player interested in DOA5. You can further your involvement by sharing and observing their Facebook Group. Check it out!

Prepare yourself for this weekend, because DOA's about to get Crushed!

Last edited:
Have a feeling barely anyone will use her after the smoke settles as they steadily go back to the character/s they feel more comfortable with after their curiosity is quenched

Although there hasn't been this much hubba for a DlC since Marie Rose.

Have a feeling barely anyone will use her after the smoke settles as they steadily go back to the character/s they feel more comfortable with after their curiosity is quenched

Although there hasn't been this much hubba for a DlC since Marie Rose.

Well, that's kind of the approach for all of the characters... regardless; people will need to use her at some point to study the matchup and there will be enough loyalists for this character rest assured.

Wait so is Mai coming to Steam? I did not see the steam logo at the end of the video.
The Steam logo hasn't appeared in many previous trailers (e.g. Flower Set) but we still (partially) got their contents.
PC got the last paid DLC character (Naotora Ii).
SteamDB shows that the PC port is not yet abandoned (last unreleased update 18 hours ago)

So the hope is alive.

XD I don't think so honey, you're probably like this:
XDDDD
Derail this or any other thread again and this account (and any subsequent one you try to create) will also be banned. Stay on topic.

That aside, this tournament needs some more buzz. It's a Battle Royal stop, after all, and the West Coast is home to some of our best players. Looking forward to this one.

Derail this or any other thread again and this account (and any subsequent one you try to create) will also be banned. Stay on topic.

That aside, this tournament needs some more buzz. It's a Battle Royal stop, after all, and the West Coast is home to some of our best players. Looking forward to this one.
I was just kidding calm down lol.

Anyways, can't wait to see Ayanesharkbait fight she got really good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD