Male or Female Mains?

Is your DOA main a male or female character?

• Male

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • Female

Votes: 85 57.8%
  • Both/Other

Votes: 33 22.4%

• Total voters

peachyO

Mostly males, because with the exception of Christie and Ayane, all females are always so much happy and sweet.(I don´t know how to explain, but I think you guys understand what I´m talking about)
i understand this exactly. i avoid most of the female characters for that very reason. i don't at all relate to squealing schoolgirls; i prefer a serious character. i prefer christie and helena, who are women, not little girls. they don't sound like they just hit puberty. i want to like ayane, but she's just too arrogant and snotty for my tastes. she's damn good, though...

Koompbala

DOA5: Bass, Gen Fu
MK: Sheeva, Sindel, Kitana, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi
Tekken: heihachi, Wang Jinrei
SF: E. Honda, Dhalsim
KOF: Raiden
Eternal Champions: Shadow, Trident, Xavier Pendragon
SC: Astaroth, Lizardman, Nightmare, Yoshimitsu

We play a lot of similar chatacters. Except for MK way off.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
DOA5 is the first one that I've mained girls (I skipped DOA4). The addition of Sarah and Mila, which are competent fighters by character, and playing Lisa for the first time makes me enjoy the girls much more in this game. I definitely don't want to play as a bunch of teenagers (Eliot included).

DeathHand

Christie is the only female character I realy enjoy playing with (fighting style,character art and personality) the rest is all male, Ein, Hayate and a bit of busa =´P I was gonna main Ayane when I played the Alpha demo, she looks realy cool in the alpha version demo of doa5, but they lowered the graphics in the retail version and she looks like a doll again so I gave up on that idea xD

My mains are tipically old farts...Shun Di and Gen Fu...Something wrong with me probably if I find old guys attractive instead of young girls...

i prefer christie and helena, who are women, not little girls. they don't sound like they just hit puberty

xD

David Gregg

My two mains in DOA 5 are Eliot and Hitomi so both I guess.

tumblr_mc3scdslSo1re539jo1_400.gif

Pocky Yoshi

Updating time!!!

Showing interest in Brad Wong and Momiji(when she comes out). Until then, Kokoro all day.

On SCIV(if people want to play me in one day): Yoshimitsu and Seong Mi-na.

On SCV: Yoshimitsu, Leixia, and Mitsurugi.

On any recent Tekken games like TTT2 or T6(I play casually): Yoshimitsu and Asuka for now.

Rawbietussin

DOA = Helena, Sarah (Oddly I appreciate her more here)
MK = Sindel
SF = Rose, Cody
Tekken = Anna, Lili, Miguel
SC = Amy, Seung Mina
SFxT = Poison (Regardless what Poison has underneath)

KwonJigglypuff

DOA = Helena, Sarah (Oddly I appreciate her more here)
MK = Sindel
SF = Rose, Cody
Tekken = Anna, Lili, Miguel
SC = Amy, Seung Mina
SFxT = Poison (Regardless what Poison has underneath)

Gosh. We almost have the same tastes.

I would have added Juri (SF) and Setsuka (SC), but I love your list so much (except for Cody).

Rawbietussin

Gosh. We almost have the same tastes.

I would have added Juri (SF) and Setsuka (SC), but I love your list so much (except for Cody).

Thanks. I could have loved Setsuka but her moveset just doesn't work for me.

Cody was probably the only guy I ever used ever since the Alpha series.

KwonJigglypuff

Thanks. I could have loved Setsuka but her moveset just doesn't work for me.

Cody was probably the only guy I ever used ever since the Alpha series.

I can understand your frustration with Setsuka.
A beautiful lady, with a strong personality and an amazing cleavage, but with such a close-range moveset. At first it looks boring, but I find it very classy.
Viola was my last main in SC5, since Amy and Setsuka disappeared.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD