[Mar 16, 2014] FINAL ROUND XVII (Atlanta, GA)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
So we can do shoutouts here...

The tourney itself ran by very smoothly, despite some no-shows and a very tight schedule for a one-day tourney. Major props to @Allan Paris for running it again this year. Also, thank you @RhythmikDesigns for letting me borrow your controller when mine was having issues. Also, good games to everyone I played for as far as I went through the tourney, and major props to my usual folks I know locally and through XBL (you know who you are). Despite the gossip I heard about during the tourney that had me temporarily frustrated, it didn't last long, and I ultimately had a great time, and eating at the rib shack down the street afterward was a good call.

@Goarmagon, @Requiem, @Gruff757, @Jiraiya-Sama2390, @Mr.Kwiggle (thanks for saving me $25 for parking at the venue) , @MMA Boss, it was a pleasure meeting you guys offline for the first time. Also, thank you @Fred Campbell for not only housing all those kids, but for letting me spend the Friday night at your place due to personal complications getting home, letting us go bowling (even though I didn't play for financial reasons), helping me navigate when my GPS charger was faulty (and giving me enough gas to head back with the same issue) and saving us all the trouble of wasting Sunday night at the venue over something the Ultra SF4 parody trailer predicted half a year ago--- "an all new secret character which will most likely turn out to be some tired bullshit"... yeah, wasn't stickin' around for that garbage.

@SweetRevenge117, @MMA Boss, @crepuscule2012, @IMMERW0LF, @JDE, @Gruff757, @Fred Campbell , thanks for the casuals and laughs as well. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get the archived stream to run at MickeyDs, but as you guys know, the wi-fi quality was just poor. But I will say this, Fred, you did fine with the commentary. But I'll be dad-gummed if I gotta put up with your Moonlighting antics with @SweetRevenge117 while I'm driving... XD

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD