DOA5U Marie Rose Combo Video

QueenJakheiho

Marie Rose finally found her way on the home consoles and of course i was testing that little girl to make a little combo video. This video shows:
BNBs, CBs, Wall, Throw, Powerlauncher and some Stage Combos. This was my 1st day with her to get a few impressions.

Last edited:

Timasty

I couldn't believe my eyes of seein' already a MR combo video! It helped my second main alot. And I actually thought she could only juggle with PPP, 9P, PP6PP lol. Luckely I was wrong. THX!

Nereus

Standard Donor
Paramore <3.... I really wish people focused more on combos that you can't slow-escape out of. It would've been helpful to add that in the video but thanks for making it anyway :). And why do you have to beat up Jacky on the wall combos :( lol

QueenJakheiho

Paramore <3.... I really wish people focused more on combos that you can't slow-escape out of. It would've been helpful to add that in the video but thanks for making it anyway :). And why do you have to beat up Jacky on the wall combos :( lol

This video was made in a half day after i could buy her. I was testing some of SE stuff but to be honest i wanted just make a short overview i even havent looked after her advanced hold combos that need a own video or should be add in a bigger video then.

Nereus

Standard Donor
This video was made in a half day after i could buy her. I was testing some of SE stuff but to be honest i wanted just make a short overview i even havent looked after her advanced hold combos that need a own video or should be add in a bigger video then.
Don't sweat it man, I totally understand.

ThatOneAznJosh

I LIK DEM BK TURN CB SETUPS! AND PARAMORE :pAgainst the wall after 7k with CB 4k then 3k into rondo then 4K works as a relauncher which you can end with 4kk or PP6PK ^^

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD