Characters Marie Rose, Phase 4 and 1.05

After all of the intense matches from SCR this weekend, it's only fitting that we are followed up with huge news pertaining to our game and community. Marie Rose is coming to consoles 3/25 on Playstation 3 and the 26th on Xbox 360. A 1.05 update is also planned, but little details are available for that.

Update 3/04: Marie Rose will be paid DLC. Her retail price is 5.99 USD. It should also be mentioned that the title update will be coupled with Lorelei.

Kasumi Alpha "Phase 4" is also planned to be released and she is only currently planned for arcades.

The following images provided by Team NINJA. Be sure to thank them (Twitter/Facebook) for their support!

Last edited by a moderator:
they are just wasting character spaces now but I'll calm my salt till i see if she at least plays vastly different to the other kasumi's, still great news

Off-topic but, DOAN you shouldn't use terms such as " we all know " because not everyone in your audience, FSD so to speak, knows what your talking about. On topic, Marie Rose HYPE!!!

Her fashion sense is...Questionable...
tumblr_m5j275g9F51rw8bvlo1_250.gif

Nice to see Kasumi Alpha is back and playable. Looks like they've completely went a different direction with the character, aside from being a DOA2 variant of Kasumi. I can't wait to see how she plays.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD