Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Brute

Standard Donor
So Dante is looking... weird. His skin looks oddly red and blemished.

Chris is looking even worse. WTF Capcom?

LarsMasters

So Spider-Man/Deadpool #20 Variant Cover confirms Dormammu & Firebrand. \| Damn leak. Time sure is fast.

1YNaPbl.jpg

d3v

And while nobody was looking, they actually did improve the graphics in the SDCC build.
EasySociableIncatern.gif

Also, day one patch featuring more graphical fixes (fixed models) has been confirmed.

Argentus

they keep missing the fact that the main draw to these games is the roster, and most people have just lost total interest upon the realization its just an MCU push, with Capcom side recycling the MVC3 cast, and Marvel side only being movie characters. So far, at least, with the exception of what, that one guy from darkstalkers?

Yeah, turns out "Function" isn't enough to keep people interested.

T..J. Bernard

I lost interest when I saw that there's no X-Men or Venom (At least so far). I know the graphics aren't the best....
DEvg0utXsAEZiGM.jpg

But still I'm just pulling for the gameplay to be good. I'm a bit skeptical about the infinity stone theme though. I feel the box is a little overpowered from what I watched. They're lucky Spiderman's in the game or it would have been Dragonball for me.

d3v

But still I'm just pulling for the gameplay to be good. I'm a bit skeptical about the infinity stone theme though. I feel the box is a little overpowered from what I watched. They're lucky Spiderman's in the game or it would have been Dragonball for me.
From what people (including me) have played, every stone's Infinity Storm so far is "overpowered" which fits the theme of Marvel.

Time gives 1 move loops similar to CvS2 A-Groove, on top of giving Morrigan back her bullet hell.

Reality has screen filling elemental effects that can easily lock down.

Mind gives everyone a version of Zero's Sougenmu which allows for nearly endless pressure, especially with Zero (who can now has near infinite Sougenmu pressure thanks to Mind).

Power is the only one that doesn't seem as special, but even then, it still feels somewhat like good old X-Factor (on top of the extended wall bounce combos).

Sotherius

mvc 3 lacked the gameplay but had the roster and visuals, now mvci lacks gameplay, roster and visuals, great.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This probably means they'll resort to an Ultimate edition where they'll add in requested characters and content. They should've just kept quiet, they teased the game bringing all this hype and they let that go to their heads as an excuse to rush it

Radiance

It's an ugly game, and I miss Magneto and Dr Doom (my favorite marvel villain). But the people who they wanted to buy the game will buy the game. Will probably have a shit ton of DLC and the Capcom fanbase will buy it all up like how the DOA fanbase ate up the DLC for DOA5.

LarsMasters

Good gameplay, but lack of last base rosters (such as 1 X-Men (which is Wolverine) & 1 Fantastic Four (which is Doctor Doom), as well as Wesker, Akuma & Vergil + Eddie Brock should have been part of base roster instead as a DLC), JP VA (likely be released via DLC patch like Skullgirls was), & 50% storyline scene ratings (although I could say it's like Tekken 7 due to cliffhanger for upcoming DLC episode, not unlike SFV)

Nyte

How does a game from nearly seven years ago on ancient consoles look so much better than this? Not to mention the roster is terrible, might as well be "Marvel Cinematic Universe vs. Capcom", all safe picks, no characters derived from the comics apart from Nova, and no X-Men. They cut 26 characters and only gave us 6 new ones on the base roster. Not to mention the Capcom side suffers, how did Spencer, Firebrand, and Nemesis get in over Phoenix Wright?

Argentus

How does a game from nearly seven years ago on ancient consoles look so much better than this?
tbf could ask the same thing about DOA4 vs DOA5.

no characters derived from the comics apart from Nova
Nova doesn't even count. The Nova Corps were in Guardians, and I'm betting that Nova, Richard Rider, will be the last remaining one after Thanos wipes them out for the power gem in Infinity War.

MeadowSpirit

tbf could ask the same thing about DOA4 vs DOA5.

Nova doesn't even count. The Nova Corps were in Guardians, and I'm betting that Nova, Richard Rider, will be the last remaining one after Thanos wipes them out for the power gem in Infinity War.
WTF? Are you serious? DOA5 is a gorgeous game. DOA4 looks like complete garbage in comparison.

Argentus

WTF? Are you serious? DOA5 is a gorgeous game. DOA4 looks like complete garbage in comparison.
only the girls' faces. Basically EVERYTHING else looks wayyyyyyy worse than DOA4 did. It even had a consistently higher framerate than vanilla doa5. Plus DOA5 is known for the stages being ass ugly, as well as the outfit textures and all that, and the male models, plus the ugly menus, etc, etc..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD