Community "Master Class" Tomorrow on Twitch

This Tuesday, Master plans to teach more hidden techniques on his Twitch, but would like to see participation from the community during this live event. If you want to know what it takes to be a DOA master, you might want to stop by Twitch tomorrow and be prepared to learn.

Link: http://www.twitch.tv/omastero/profile

Last week he educated the community on unholdables... but deleted the video. Since these classes will not be archived, it's important to try and watch it live.

He deleted the video? Or Twitch deleted it? Twitch has changed it's archived video process. It will temporarily keep the video for a day or two so you can archive it. If you don't opt to archive it then it will delete it.

He said on DOAW that he deleted it because someone copied his video, and prefers for people to get the info while they can.

Twitch deleted the ones I didn't highlight and I removed one recently that I just came out with because I will touch up on it on this stream again a little and hopefully not have as many disconnects. Hopefully it will look cleaner and I prefer people be respectful and not rip my content. I might post it on Youtube this time.

MASTER
:hayabusa:

What time will this happen? I've got my fantasy football Draft tonight and will probably miss this. But I want to participate.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD