Community Master Defeats the Streak at D.i.D X

Congratulations are in order for, Master reclaiming his D.i.D crown defeating Sweet Revenge in one of the most clutch sets I have ever seen. An amazing display of talent was shown from all competitors new to seasoned. D.i.D X was a great tournament and concludes the first part of the Road to TFC.

1st Master :hayabusa:
2nd Sweet Revenge :genfu:
3rd Hoodless :rig::zack:

Full Bracket Results

Look for the replay later on http://www.twitch.tv/saltymayhem, and we will keep you posted on replays of individual matches for the FSD archive. I highly recommend watching these matches if you haven't already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, Hoodless used Rig, not Leon.

But yeah, awesome, awesome, tournament. Extremely tight matches! MASTER, Sweet Revenge & Hoodless in particular were breathtaking to watch!

Well dam. I missed this harder than Shaq misses free throws. Was playin Assassin's Creed 2 this whole time.. Oh well. I'll wait till someone uploads em on youtube. Id rather watch it on my T.V. than on my computer when I have the choice.

WOW MASTER took it, awesome! on paper I would easily thought SR would take it since his streak recently and MASTER being out of action but I guess he must have done some serious gen fu training haha.

Congrats to the DOA Superhero, I'm definitely gonna have to watch the replays when I'm able to. (I missed DID :( )

Great job Master, easily my favorite DOA player and i'm glad to see you're still at the top of your game.

Thx, Revenge! Now I lost my bet! Great! D:

Just kidding, lol.

Congratz to all participants. Hope you guys had a good time ^^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD