Community MASTER Joins Team NINJA

20708011_1196522143785202_5412219900248465545_n.jpg
Summer Jam XI is this weekend, but we do have some breaking news in the community.

For more than ten years, @MASTER has been active in the DOA community since the beginning, whether he is doing commentary or competing in tournaments.

It was recently announced today that MASTER is the new Community Manager at Team NINJA. Here's what he had to say about his new role:

“Today I'm Honored to announce that I am the new community manager for Team NINJA. This opportunity was only possible because of the team's dedicated fans and the people that have continued to support me during my gaming career. I want to thank Team NINJA for bringing me into their family but most importantly I want to remind the community that this is a huge opportunity for us. I reach out to my ninjas for support once more as WE begin this new journey together and I hope to make everyone proud. #Thankful#Community#MyNinjas

On behalf of FSD Community, we would like to congratulate MASTER on his new role at Team NINJA and wish him well on his new career.

Does this mean we'll get DLC for everyone and more content??

It means only good for the community and for Team NINJA. Master is not only one entertaining fellow as proven in his offline history with Dead or Alive 4 and 5, but he's an inspiration to this community because of his drive and passion for the Team NINJA name. He's provided some of the rawest content; right up there with @iHajinShinobi and @EMPEROR_COW with quality and precision. Master also provides a fantastic stream that I haven't seen topped for DOA yet with educational tutorials and great humor to tie it all up.

Despite no offline reputation and only making it to one event, Master gave me a chance to write about DOA and other Team NINJA games at DOA World, a site he picked up and extended the life of by almost three years even though it wasn't expected to last since hype on its own can't carry a game for 5 years in FGC. But I believe all of that brought me to FSD where I have another opportunity to serve the community thanks to the equally amazing, Matt Ponton.

Seeing this progression in the community gives me a stirring to keep fighting. Congrats, man! You deserve it!

Last edited:
Congratulations Master.

I'm new to DOA, and to its community, but i sure know about some of your efforts towards DOA, also you're a sick Hayabusa player!

While having an official community manager is great, don't go thinking that because Manny has become a member of the team that the ones in charge of the business decisions have passed those decisions onto him.
Oh I know, I'm just being optimistic XD I'm happy he'll rep the community genuinely tho, he's earned this imo

I'm so happy to see MASTER move up in the world, he's been my Hayabusa inspiration for a while and my favorite player. It's heartwarming to see him get a spot as a community manager for Team Ninja :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD