DOA5U Mila Combos

Jefffcore

Other than the force techs, her combos haven't changed much. She does still have the pseudo force techs, but they aren't giving you more than +2 or 3 depending on the height you have. Up to you to decide if it's worth it (personally I hate dealing with wakeup kicks).

I don't have a lot of time and I've only played a few times, but this is what I have so far.

- CB: Still 33p (Your most damaging launcher), P6PP, P+K, 2T. (Light and Midweights)

- After 3PP you get a guaranteed 3p that gives a small launch if you have the stun threshold far enough. After that 3PP again and 3H+K will pseudo, but you're only at neutral if they do tech. You can do this after a 9P also. (Light and Midweights)

I can't remember the others at the moment. I'll add them and the damage later if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Update:

A. p6pp, 3pp, 3h+k. - pseudo force tech
B. p6pp, p+k - most damaging
C. p6pp, ppp6p. Good for walls
D. 3pp, h+k.

*Heavy weights are already a frame slower than Mila.

8k on counter hit OR after 3 stuns (jabs are half a stun):
A. Light - Tech: +2, 78 dmg. No Tech: +20, 85 dmg.
Mids - +1.
Heavy -n/a

B. Light - 80/90/120 dmg. 87/99/135 on electric floor
Mid - same
Heavy - n/a

C. Light - 86 normal, 96 on wall (8k isn't wall friendly), 101 on electric.
Mid - same
Heavy - n/a

8k on Hi Counter OR 4 stuns:
A. Light - Tech +4, 91 dmg. No Tech +20, 98 dmg
Mid - Tech +2
Heavy - Neutral

B. Light - n/a
Mid - 92/102/132 dmg
Heavy - n/a ** You can do p6pp, p6p6p, but it only does 4 more than A without a wall

C. Light - Normal - 101. Normal Wall - 111. Electric - 116
Mid - "
Heavy - Do p6pp, p6p6p. Normal - 95. Wall - 105. Electric - 110

CB to 8k
A. Light - +2 / Tech - 105. Without - 112
Mid - +1/"
Heavy - Neutral. OR do p6p, 3pp and sacrifice 9 dmg for +1.

B. Light - 109/119/149
Mid - "
Heavy - n/a.

CB to Power Launch x 2

Last edited:

AkaShocka

Hm, how is this my Mila amigo. After burst: :6::h::+::K: - :P::6::P::P: - :P::6::P::6::P:
Its the only combo I do with her lol. But on heavy weights I usually just do :3::P: :P: - :6::P::P:

Devilreaper

charge 7k, 6h+k, p6pp, p+k, 2t.
combos for the most part guaranteed and works against lightweights

pretty much anything related with 4pp, 7pp, 3p provides a long enough stun to deal with people who stagger and you can easily connect a cb with them if thats your objective... if you use 3pp your options are limited but it goes into itself pretty well

AkaShocka

Such legit information. We should play on PSN sometime :). Not Mila mirrors though, my Mila is beyond terrible xD

Devilreaper

my Lisa is beyond terrible i want to get better with her but if i try i get some serious deprivation issues Mila is like a drug lol. i'll add you next time im on

and just for the sake of staying on topic

CB, 6k, 4pph, p+k,6p

it doesn't do as much damage as other air combos but it looks cool and works against all weight classes but heavy's

Jefffcore

I have corrections. The pseudo is pointless after 9p. Doing p+k then 2t gets more damage (89 max) and you end up at neutral if they break it anyway.

At most heights just launching and doing p+k, 2T seems to get the most damage still until you get up to p6pp, p+k.

Combo for the 3p launch on lights: p6pp, 6pp. (90) On mids 3pp is still doing the most damage I can find.

4p is probably one of her best tools. The follow up cant be se'd fast enough so you can cb, or you can cancel it now. Jab and 6p cant be se'd either.

8k is her best launcher now. Does the most damage and launches higher than 33p.

Last edited:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
After CB with Heavies : 33P, P+K, 2T. Launch and guaranteed ground throw with ground damage.
If you try to do any juggle then all opportunity to get P+K is lost completely and you should just go with P6PP 6PP

Jugglewise she really hasn't changed all that much, I'd say it's her ground game that has gotten better.

RubinRoon

If you use her charged 7k (during a stagger-hold attempt by your opponent, of course) at threshhold lvl 2 or above (actually after 4pp on counter hit), i think, you get the new flop.

You can dash in and follow with 3pp > kp. I think groundslams (9p, p+k etc) can be teched.

7k(charged)dash > 3pp > kp does76 dmg. Advantage: Weightclass is no issue, floor danger zones.
I dont know how useful that is, but I like to use it if they start holding launchers.

Did anyone find any use for tackle > cancel > p+k outside of juggles?

Devilreaper

its quite effective as a wake up trap, and ive also noticed that if you use the move on a blocking opponent most will try to hold it lol i just grab afterwords, shits too funny...

power launcher combo
33p+k, 33p+k (full charge), p6p, p+k, 2t 138 dmg and works against all classes
variation
33p+k, 33p+k (full charge), p6pp, p+k, 2t 146 dmg and works against mid and light

what i like about this combo is that it isnt nearly as difficult to pull off as the one presented in the combo tutorial, there is very little need to delay the inputs plus it deals significantly more damage.

Last edited:

Jefffcore

If you use her charged 7k (during a stagger-hold attempt by your opponent, of course) at threshhold lvl 2 or above (actually after 4pp on counter hit), i think, you get the new flop.

You can dash in and follow with 3pp > kp. I think groundslams (9p, p+k etc) can be teched.
You're right. My bad. Should have turned recovery on, I just assumed it worked. :p I guess the best option is 3pp, H+K then.

rximmortal

Long time no see, i am taking my doa5u copy today. So i will post in this tread for any nice stuffs i discover.
Btw just wondering if this combo still works ?
- 4H+K , 3PP , P+K , P6P , 2 H+K

Last edited:

Devilreaper

if your looking to follow up 6p+k probably is your best shot at a distance

6k, 7k, 1h+k, 6p+k, 1p+k are the moves that stun long enough on nh from my memory, most likely could be some others that im not thinking about

rximmortal

Yea i am looking for initiator moves for mid range:
Follow my idea:
You make zoning game and if your oponents rush u from distance you open with 6P+K.
If he goes backward you rush with 9P.
For close game i guess my best options are 6PK , P6P , or just side step.
I do not comment combos after the stun because it is up to player's style. I use mainly situational combos.
One for situation near wall , if not always go for loop finishing with forcetech.
I still do not have my copy ( the deliver company sent me doa5 collectors edition ......) not doa5 ultimate so now i am waiting to send me the right copy.....

rximmortal

Okey i played some hours , damn Mila is absolutly different.
But she is still nice :)
I will post soon the tricks and combos i discover in lab

rximmortal

So from what i expirienced these couple of days Mila's general changes are these:
She lose all her force tech combos but she can go feint from most of her moves.
Of course her best feint move is P+K.
So what is Mila's idea now in my opinion:
1.When you go in close range you make K,T,H,P+K or PP,H,P+K. as your attack move:
- On block : you finish P+K with 6P for guard break ( Which left you in +7 advantage) after which you go PP,1KP which left you in +28.
- On hit you left with +26 and your oponents will probably try to hold mid so you can just grab him with 123T or 21T for max damage OR you can go for some kicks like 8K , 4KT,H,K , or even Charge 7K.

2. Because Mila is relying entirely on close combat after you managed to stun someone for more than 25 frames
Feel free to charge max 7K.
- On hit - Gives you +50 advantage (35of the frames are unholdable) you do what you want :)
- On hit ( while your oponent hold) -> 6P+K (CB) (safe) - > do what you want :)
- On block (+15) frames advantage and you can land K which gives you +28 advantage ( and it is safe) so again do what you want , you can even charge 7K again to repeat the loop.
If your oponent start sucessfuly hold 7K , just change Loop game with 3PP which gives you safe P+K after finish and a combo for 90-100 damage or if you want to finish with 2T ->130-140 dmg.

3.Hmm i think these stuffs for pseudo are with max damage: If you left with +16 frames or above before techroll and you go 3H+K you are neutral.
- Stun , 3PP , P+K , P,6P,P , 3PP , 3H+K (pseudo force tech) - around 90-95 damage- (for light)
- Stun , 3PP , P+K , 3PP , 3H+K ( Pseudo vs every weight class) - 70-80 damage.
- CritBurst , Launch , same loop as above.
But remmember that all upper situations can be finished with 2T ( guaranteed) so you sacrafice like 50 more damage. It is up to you :)

Last edited:

Yaguar

- Stun , 3PP , P+K , 3PP , 3H+K ( Pseudo vs every weight class) - 70-80 damage.

This is +19-20 (at force tech) and +? on whiff. You can out jab other 10 frame jabbers on tech though.
:2::H+P: - Isn't 100%. They can tech roll.
:P+K: - Can be SE'd so don't count this as a 100% good time thing.

For sure a decent Pseudo though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD