DOA5LR Mila Options Guide

Kuga

Near wall:
6T > 8PPP - first 2 punches are guarenteed, and enemy must hold third - if not, he's screewed (critical near walls) - if he does hold we can tackle cancel, and fun starts from beginning. Best option near wall after 6T.

Lulu

Uhm... :6::P: is the only one know of and its the only one I use..... sometimes I will throw out a jab too but damn that :6::P: is just too good.

Giannola

Uhm... :6::P: is the only one know of and its the only one I use..... sometimes I will throw out a jab too but damn that :6::P: is just too good.
:8::P: is as fast as :6::P: and the second hit is a natural combo. I need to use it More myself in neutral (I do use it often on low ground and near walls after :6::F+P: which is a guarantee) its a high though so it can be crushed.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You know some? Yes they should be safe.

Thank you!
I'm not much a mila user, but I recall 4K I think being safe at -5?? Sorry if I'm wrong, and I think it can be used from a distance I think along with 3K to avoid neutral throws.

YBNDM

I'm not much a mila user, but I recall 4K I think being safe at -5?? Sorry if I'm wrong, and I think it can be used from a distance I think along with 3K to avoid neutral throws.
Thank you nonetheless. I'll add these later!

Thank's everyone for contributing to the guide!

Kuga

2P - it gives +1 on hit if i remember correctly, It ain't i12 but that +1 is godlike aganist 10/12/12 characters and gives reset with 9/11/12 chars.
6P - nuff said, her fastest mid with delayable K to keep it safe.
P - obvious, P,6P is great poke.
8P - is fast but have very short range.
4K - is i14, gives wall combo on CH and generally is extremely good and one of Milas best moves on mid distance. From up close its good to use it when oponent is at like -2 or -3 and tries to abare us with some fairly quick move.
K - good move - i13 high kick that tracks side step, in case of block there is always P (which can be interrupted by some P's but it requires perfect reaction), and on hit its great bait and setup for 6K.

Oh and 1P - this move WAS great in terms of rushing oponent with frame traps in Mila's pressure game when it was +2 on NH. The way it is now i think its not worthy to be mentioned as a reliable and profitable poke. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD