Mila TDC glitch

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I am not sure.
I mean, it seems like glitch is triggered from button notation. I do not have LR yet.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I've seen it from the last GODSGARDEN stream. It was done by a JPN player named Kamizono and then someone made a video of it on the competitive FB group.

EDIT: Actually wow, a bit surprised someone made a video on that with vanilla. DOA5 just happens to be a game where if you type in glitches for characters, they are usually at the end of pages before it actually takes notice lol.

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

So....can anyone tell how to perform this take-down glitch correctly, not randomly
The timing is strict.
You must quickly input one of these 66TH followups TWICE during the 6 frames that precede the first active frame (for 66T, that would mean during frames 15~20):
RlvftcV.png

(yes 2P also works)
(P+K counts as two inputs so you can do the glitch with one button, but you don't want to do the P+K move because it's useless here)

In other words...
1. 66T
2. input K and then P during frames 15~20 of 66T and if done correctly 66THP will come out
3. holding H is a fast and easy way to go from back turned to front turned, do it
4. 2T ground throw

protips:
- you can't know for sure if you did the glitch correctly, so you should always attempt to input a normal non-glitched 66T followup (T or P) just in case. I like to hold T because if the glitch didn't happen, at least I (tried to) do the non-glitched followup. If the glitch worked, I'm using T instead of H to execute step 3.
- you don't want to do the P+K followup because it's too slow to guarantee a 2T. You can test yourself what the game considers a P+K by doing the 66TH followups, you don't need to do the actual glitch every time to test that

TL;DR
66T > KP on frames 15~20

Last edited:

GarryJaune

The timing is strict.
You must quickly input one of these 66TH followups TWICE during the 6 frames that precede the first active frame (for 66T, that would mean during frames 15~20):
RlvftcV.png

(yes 2P also works)

In other words...
1. 66T
2. input K and then P during frames 15~20 of 66T and if done correctly 66THP will come out
3. holding H is a fast and easy way to go from back turned to front turned, do it
4. 2T ground throw

protips:
- you can't know for sure if you did the glitch correctly, so you should always attempt to input a normal non-glitched 66T followup (T or P) just in case. I like to hold T because if the glitch didn't happen, at least I (tried to) do the non-glitched followup. If the glitch worked, I'm using T instead of H to execute step 3.
- you don't want to do the P+K followup because it's too slow to guarantee a 2T. You can test yourself what the game considers a P+K by doing the 66TH followups, you don't need to do the actual glitch every time to test that

TL;DR
66T > KP on frames 15~20
thx for sharing;)
well it seems like the timing is quite strict

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD