Modding Questions and discussions thread

Amaso

If you have any questions regarding modding or are having any problems ask here .

shinkaiser

Hi i am new to this forum!
First of all thank you guys for creating these awesome modding tools and mods and sharing with others!
But i have a problem with the new DLC Tool hogehoge, i cant seem to get it working unlike the old dlc tool that i got it working at first attempt...
I load the program i choose New Dlc i choose naotora add some tmc costume and then when i go to save dlc it gives me the error "DLC was not saved because there is no available item".
Its very frustrating since i want to use the DLC tool to make DLCs for Naotora.
Am i doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance!

BubblegumRush

How do you make the custom meshes from blender like in game ones?
I tried to add a custom mesh in but the mesh is static and has arms and legs passing through it, any help would be appreciated! :)
EDIT: Also any help on how to get the textures working for a custom mesh? :confused:

shinkaiser

@shinkaiser
Are you sure you added both TMC and TMCL files ??

Yes i do new dlc add character and then add TMC and TMCL files like this:

Untitled.jpg

I do this everyday in the old dlc tool but here cant do it...
Any ideas mate?

Vex

---p file is missing. It gives no error as previous tool but ofc it will no make dlc

Amaso

As The Enforcer and Vex said the reason this error happens is because you're missing the P file .
The DLC Tool automatically adds a --p file.

Vex

Videocard issue - costume is fully transparent, only head visible in game. What should I do? Convert textures to different format?

2 Here some glitchy honoka dress - it causes game endless load any honoka costume. Is it possible to fix?
Costume

Last edited:

KasumiLove

When the match end, record the video. Then go in Bonus section to replay the match. Then you can pause by pressing the left arrow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD