Modding Questions and discussions thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If you don't mind, can you also do that for Kasumi in her C3? I don't have the PC version either...
Oh! I'm sorry for being a burden, but can you also do it for Kasumi's Violet string bikini, Ein's third red pants outfit, Marie Rose's cop DLC and Phase 4's fan design costume too? I'd really appreciate it! :) Again, I'm sorry if I'm being a bother...

Last edited:

Vex

Guess I mistaked with some...
Br53z0M.jpg

xpHHIA7.jpg

Images here
http://imgur.com/a/6b6jJ
http://imgur.com/a/IShxL

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Let me know if you guys do any more of these, these are awesome! I love the no HUD and just basic character model aesthetic☆

Ryushiro

A question: how do I know which character a modded .tmc file belongs to, especially when the name doesn't tell me who it is?

sashadudin

Hi everyones. I have a question for ABC. I use ABC Transformer 2. When I try transform any model get ERROR.
What i do wrong? Help please.
BUfYA9U.jpg

Vex

Hi everyones. I have a question for ABC. I use ABC Transformer 2. When I try transform any model get ERROR.
What i do wrong? Help please.
BUfYA9U.jpg
you're nothing doing wrong, it's that result which abc transformer always gives.
Use Doa character transmormer tool.

Amaso

@sashadudin @Vex
Just wondering which Windows Version do you guys use ??
If I remember correctly at some point ABC Transformer stopped working on Certain Windows Versions ...

KasumiLove

I know it doesn't work on Windows Vista and I think my roommate has Windows 7 but it doesn't work either. He get the error message.

Squizzo

I'm having some trouble swapping files in chara_initial with the archive tool (updated to 1.06). If I remove some meshes from an outfit and then swap it into chara_initial the changes don't show up in game. If I then extract that file back out of characters_initial it adds the removed meshes back into the outfit. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

KasumiLove

The swap in chara initial makes problems. It also can delete all changes made with lnk reshuffle. Try to swap with lnk reshuffle or use autolink but not archive tool for that folder.

@C3S4RFC I don't know why but since the last updates i can't change the musics anymore. The musics i swapped before don't work anymore in the game.

Last edited:

C3S4RFC

The swap in chara initial makes problems. It also can delete all changes made with lnk reshuffle. Try to swap with lnk reshuffle or use autolink but not archive tool for that folder.

@C3S4RFC I don't know why but since the last updates i can't change the musics anymore. The musics i swapped before don't work anymore in the game.

Maybe the names of the music files has changed with the updates

immi

I don't know why but since the last updates i can't change the musics anymore. The musics i swapped before don't work anymore in the game.
which file are you changing ?
there were some updates to the music files in 1.05 and one file got removed in 1.06, from what I recall

KasumiLove

1466414043-music1.jpg

This one. It should be Rig's theme. I also changed Helena and Lisa but it doesn't make any change. But the voices i changed in the intro still work.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD