Modding Questions and discussions thread

immi

that file is not being used anymore since 1.05

it was replaced by the one two lines down ( DATA/IZE@TH@NC]OG0D20D7R7]D61T{GD )
probably to include Naotora's themes

immi

no, there is no newer version of the tool

the tool stupidly lists all files in the DATA/ folder.
It does not know if or how the files are being used

mralex

After the new update when i finish a mode and the records appears, that problems happens, the game stop till i close that thing
in english says
"Could not connect to the network"
c0d5fe72bb.png

immi

After the new update when i finish a mode and the records appears, that problems happens, the game stop till i close that thing
in english says
"Could not connect to the network"
yeah, saw that too. Seems the game doesn't check that I launched steam in offline mode. It's pretty annoying.

The Enforcer

I was tinkering with making custom hair TMC's for Ayane based on her DLC hair color variations.

I used LNK Reshuffle to import these new TMC Hair files. They work fine for the default Costume they were assigned, but I'd like to have DLC point to them. I know this is an old concept, but I'm rusty and haven't used the hogehoge tool very much or used to the import of lnk reshuffle.

Ayane normally has 6 hairstyles, so it didn't work to just point to hairstyle 7,8,9. Do I need to use total hair index or some other number? I'm not familiar with where lnk reshuffle puts the import.

Vex

You should point same number that hair use in lnk-reshuffle, so if u added 7th hairstyle - in dlc tool you need to set "7".
But important tip: if u were using other characters' hairs in dlc tool (for example 27 [from Kokoro] to Kasumi) - they(hairs) may be changed or cause endless load, So those hairstyles should either be added to character - kasumi - add hairstyle - set - kokorohairXXX and then use their new number.
[this will not use free assets so you may add as many "built" hairs as you want, if u're importing - don't import same hair twice, for example for Mila and for Kokoro - these two may use same files, so one time you "import", next time you "set"]

Last edited:

Amaso

@The Enforcer
Easiest way to add a hairstyle to all costumes is through AutoLink (considering the fact Ayane has about 50 costumes minus the mods ).
you can add new hairstyles to all the costumes by putting an "@" before the file name. Example:
  • @HAIRNAME.HAIR.TMC
  • @HAIRNAME.HAIR.TMCL
And it'll show up in the hair selection, regardless of costume.

immi

I was tinkering with making custom hair TMC's for Ayane based on her DLC hair color variations.

I used LNK Reshuffle to import these new TMC Hair files. They work fine for the default Costume they were assigned, but I'd like to have DLC point to them. I know this is an old concept, but I'm rusty and haven't used the hogehoge tool very much or used to the import of lnk reshuffle.

Ayane normally has 6 hairstyles, so it didn't work to just point to hairstyle 7,8,9. Do I need to use total hair index or some other number? I'm not familiar with where lnk reshuffle puts the import.
change to the "DLC slot" tab
that is the hair/face list used by the DLC costumes

The Enforcer

Thanks, all.

I'll try the DLC Slot approach first, as I'm not really a fan of Autolink's method of dumping everything into one slot, but if I can't achieve the effect I'm after, I'll break down and start learning that next.

Amaso

I see
Also If you want to use the DLC Method , you can edit the default.rst in the DLC Tool folder to so that it automatically adds the new Hairstyles .
for example Rachel
RACHEL
hairstyles
1 (This is hair)
1 (This is the Face associated with the hairstyle)
files
default.---C
default.--P

Each 2 lines are associated with each other
if you added a new hairstyle for Rachel in lnk_reshuffle
You just add the lines

and the New Hair will automatically be added when you Add a new costume for Rachel .

KasumiLove

I have a problem with Lisa.

Everytime I select a detail on autolink with Lisa the game crash. I really don't know what to do.

Now the game crash everytime i select Lisa...

Last edited:

Tina2040_

Hi there,
Whenever I use the new DLC tool provided, it always crashes with an 'index out of bounds' error (or similar)
Any help?
Thanks.

Giri

Guys wanna ask something about costume swapping.

so,i use ABC Transformer and bone tool that bbb gave long time ago. and i havent updated these tool since then.after few months, i wanna do some costume swap again but i forgot how and the results are always messed up.

can someone link me to tutorial guide or tell me a new tool? i heard there's a new tool for costume swapping but i forgot the name.

Giri

Use DLC tool by hogehoge it won't let you set incorrect number
well,yeah...that works with ink reshuffle too...but what im trying to do is costume swap from kokoro costume to honoka costume.ofcourse the body wont fit cause different body,bones, etc. i have seen bbb post long ago, he managed costume swap from marie to nyotengu. ( too bad i cant find his old post )

so yeah, any clues?

Vex

any clues?
character transformer tool + skeleton patcher (usually lies in CHar transform folder)
First convert kokoro to honoka then if result will have bugs - drag new file to skeleton patcher and drag another honoka's costume as example there.
In most cases result will be fine.

Giri

character transformer tool + skeleton patcher (usually lies in CHar transform folder)
First convert kokoro to honoka then if result will have bugs - drag new file to skeleton patcher and drag another honoka's costume as example there.
In most cases result will be fine.
Okay thanks.
1 more where can i download these tool. i already found character transformer. where can i download the skeleton patcher?
cant find post that has link to skeleton patcher.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD