Momiji Questions.

Hi i am new to your community and i am starting to take DoA very seriously so i wanted to ask if anyone could just give me tips and information about momiji. Im pretty sure i want to main her and kasumi for now i have others but again i just need information and tips if i posted this wrong i apologize.

I was interested in tech roll set ups, to either punish or continue pressure on those that love jumping back up at the wrong time all the time

KING JAIMY

I was interested in tech roll set ups, to either punish or continue pressure on those that love jumping back up at the wrong time all the time
I wish I had knowledge to share on this topic, but unfortunately I don't know much of Momiji's anti-tech roll setups/unholdables.

Perhaps @Corza is willing to help. If I recall correctly, he made in-depth videos of Momiji regarding unholdable setups for each weight class. :)

Corza

Standard Donor
I wouldn't call that an in-depth video at all, it was just 3 setups for each weight class that could be chained together for one deadly combo. I already removed it from Youtube, because I'm planning to do a better one with explanation. I just wanted to wait for Last Round to make sure everything I come up with is still usable in the new version. :)

I wouldn't call that an in-depth video at all, it was just 3 setups for each weight class that could be chained together for one deadly combo. I already removed it from Youtube, because I'm planning to do a better one with explanation. I just wanted to wait for Last Round to make sure everything I come up with is still usable in the new version. :)
appreciate it, I been wanting to main her. But do to the current state of the game being totally effed up. I gotta stick with my guns EIN and HITOMI ,still coming up short but at least Im competing.Doesnt help inviting guys like xCalibur Blades to the lobby. But I look forward to tht vid

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD