Momiji Video Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
Sweet. Thanks Cyber.

Any idea on the frames and damage of her Shoho replacement (I'm guessing similar to Ryu's)?

Einzelkind

Did they get rid of her launching throw out of the double jump or is it just not part of the command training?

SilverForte

Did you manage to unlock any other costumes for her yet cyber?

Did they get rid of her launching throw out of the double jump or is it just not part of the command training?

She still has it, just not in the training.

Sweet. Thanks Cyber.

Any idea on the frames and damage of her Shoho replacement (I'm guessing similar to Ryu's)?

Well in C1's stream it did 75 damage on CH. Ceiling version looks pretty sweet too.

Brute

Standard Donor
Well in C1's stream it did 75 damage on CH. Ceiling version looks pretty sweet too.
Less than the Shoho, you say... >;)

edit: So if I'm looking at this right, her single-jump goes into one stance, and hitting P+K in that stance goes into the separate double-jump stance.

Options from single jump:
PP (high P, high P)
PK (high P, mid K launcher)
K (mid K transition into double-jump stance)
P+K (transition into double-jump stance)

Options from double jump:
P (high P, GB?)
K (high K)
P+K (mid P, GB?)

Transitions into single-jump stance:
9P (default)
PP8 (high P, high P)
PPKK (x2 high P, x2 mid K)
6PKK (mid P, x2 mid K)
6KK (x2 mid K)
3KP8 (mid K, mid P)

And in one or either of those two stances she can use a launcher throw (OH?). That's quite the mix-up game. Doesn't seem like any of it would track aside from the Throw/OH, though.

Seems like she has great mix-up and sit-down stuns with some pretty decent guard breaks. Looks pretty solid.

Last edited:

SilverForte

She does seem to be lacking in lows though, she had only 4 from what I saw, two of which are generic 2p and 2k. 1p(k) and 2 h+k are the other two.

UpSideDownGRUNT

She only has four costumes.
That's strange, TK Europe's twitter said there was more than 4 costumes :confused:

TECMO KOEI EUROPE ‏@tecmokoeieurope30 Aug
RT @punisher720: @tecmokoeieurope I hope she has more than 4 costumes -- Of course more than 4, we leave that for you to unlock!
Should probably note that the guy was replying to a photo of Momiji's current costumes

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Momiji has four costumes on disc. Period. Most people pre-ordering will get a fifth, which may be what they're referring to. But she has her normal white and red costume, a black variant, her all white Ascetic outfit, and a white and red princess-ified outfit. Nothing else.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Momiji has four costumes on disc. Period. Most people pre-ordering will get a fifth, which may be what they're referring to. But she has her normal white and red costume, a black variant, her all white Ascetic outfit, and a white and red princess-ified outfit. Nothing else.
Okay, thanks for confirming that.
Chin probably got the information wrong, or as you said refered to pre-order DLC.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Well with the Collector's Edition costumes from Japan and the Bad Girls DLC she has two others. It's very likely his copy has the DLC already on it. I'm not sure if there's a UK CE offhand, though I don't think so, so at release in most territories she'll have four.

Tenryuga

I'll be fine on costumes. I'll be using the black in-game outfit, the leather dlc outfit for pre-ordering from Gamestop, the hot police outfit from Razors edge if its included and her bikini. Oh and that blue outfit kokoro stole if that's being put in.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD