DOA5U Momiji's "Izuna" Legit? or Not?

Brute

Standard Donor
For the record, I'm not saying they should take the move out or anything absurd like that.

I'm just saying that due to the way I classify izunas, I don't consider it to be an izuna.

A lot of people tell me stuff like: "You love izunas so much. I bet you'll use any character with an izuna, like Momiji." And it's like: "Well, no. She doesn't have an izuna outside tag, in my opinion."

jjinkou2

Well well, let me explain why her Izuna is the new reference now, making hayabusa's one illegitimate.

The old izuna is obvioulsy defective. As Hayabusa is constantly bumping his head everywhere, he's going mad (look at home stage he's bumping everywhere to find an exit, forgetting to use the door).

He 's doom to wear an helmet to reduce the pain. Surgeons failed to repair his face and now he must hide himself. But even without his mask, he must wear a scarf to avoid his face to be spread in little bits Jigsaw puzzle style.

For comparison look at the damage done on soccer's player:
soccer_head_ball.jpg

Momiji corrected this. Because as a barbie fan girl, she constantly needs to do hair, she didn't want to headbump.

Indeed she found new technics.
First version of her izuna wasn't good: you could have heard her saying "oh no not again, i have broken a nail". But she constantly worked on it. After several manicures she added the flashy flames that even protect her nail polish.

Now you could hear her saying "Because I'm worth it".

___momiji_casual_test_render____by_veix-d6v116n.png

SilverForte

Uh, well from my experience, the only time her izuna is viable is post CB on heavyweights, and on ceiling stages where it does pretty good damage, useless otherwise.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD