Characters More Characters on the Way

Team Ninja has CONFIRMED on their Twitter that more characters are definitely in the works. A big portion of the community has recommended that Team NINJA should add Tengu, and perhaps he is in the works thanks to all the Project Revival studs out there.

[medio]2514[/medio]

However, Tengu is still not confirmed so we can expect a handful of different characters such as: Yaiba, Raidou, Genra, Miss Monday (please no) or Irene. Who are you representing?

I don't know where this image came from, if it's fan mock-up or not, but if it is from Team NINJA's DOA5U site then looks like about 3 more characters to release:
lcWvFbL.gif

Hoping for a vampire character or some sorts.

While this is great news im not sure if it would be best to carry on updating DOA5U or make DOA6. I know the arcade version hasnt been out that long so makes sense.

I just think the stages are what's lacking personality in this game, but I dont think they could really go all out and add a mass load of stages and characters, if they do or are saving stuff for DOA6 hopefully they go back to their more fun stage designs. Other than that

Great news.

I hope the rest are males it will even it out a bit more, the game is already over-saturated with females. I'm wishing for Tengu, Raidou, and 1 new male fighter- If they added 3. They are obviously coming out with an arcade edition on disc of some sort.

Edit: My next question is, will there be more stages? I'm hoping they come up with a totally new stage, however, it's unlikely. There's still a possibility of Ryo who was kind of hinted long ago and he wasn't dis-confirmed as far as I know.

Last edited:
I don't know where this image came from, if it's fan mock-up or not, but if it is from Team NINJA's DOA5U site then looks like about 3 more characters to release:
lcWvFbL.gif

The author of this collage is me, but the pictures are real from the official DoA5U and DoA5UA site ;)

Personally I think that if 3 new characters will be added 3, we will get 2 males and for last 1 girl. My hopes are for Tengu (a must) / Raidou or Yaiba or a new Male character / Irene ^^

By the way DOAN didn't consider the possibility but I think that it's not unlikely another guest from VF (Aoi and Eileen the most likely characters).

About the stages, I'm pretty sure that TN will end to add 1 or 2 more stages together with these new characters :)

By the way DOAN didn't consider the possibility but I think that it's not unlikely another guest from VF (Aoi and Eileen the most likely characters).

How are they "the most likely"? By what qualifications?

The only qualification we know of for the past three were characters that were in VF1. That continuing would mean those two are far from the "most likely".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD