Community More International Play

Another batch of Team NINJA's "Official Tournament" videos have recently been posted, and these three matches are pretty awesome.

First we have America vs. Europe with Matt Ponton and Emperor Cow getting into it with their mains. Matt did a great job handling Leifang's offense and won the match convincingly.

The next match features a Helena player and a Kasumi player. This matchup has always been a good one in my book, and both players are being as offense and as defensive as they possibly can. I don't see a lot of dropped combos from Japanese players, but I also don't see a lot of long and flashy combos (which can sometimes lose players matches anyway).

And quite possibly my favorite match... two heavies; Bayman and Leon going at it in a really intense match. Lots of great low throw punishing, and a great comeback. I enjoyed this match a lot and appreciated the overall diversity to this week's batch of videos.

Some good matches but a lot of them were really nooby... once I see a few whiffed counters I just stop the video. Veronica's Pai was fun to watch though. Good showing by Matt too

And I'm surprised Rachel wasn't the most nerfed character in 1.04 considering she won another major.

You have to remember that these were 1 match sets. The pressure was on and I think the players did pretty good despite that stipulation.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD