Mortal Kombat thread.

Gurimmjaw

But some were unlocked in very crappy ways though

Most were given within free update. Smoke, Noob, Unmasked Sub Zero, Mileena, Kitana, Sektor, and Cyrax.

MKX Ermac, Scorpion, and Reptile classic outfits were given free. Kitana and Mileena classic outfits had to be obtain through mobile game unlock.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Most were given within free update. Smoke, Noob, Mileena, Kitana, Sektor, and Cyrax.

MKX Reptile, Ermac, Scorpion, and Reptile classic outfits were given free. Kitana and Mileena classic outfits had to be obtain through mobile game unlock.
Klassic*

MKXL is £24.85 on the online shop I use... considering getting it... We'll see if it's still this price when I get paid on wednesday and if I don't end up just buying something else lol

Gurimmjaw

Klassic*

MKXL is £24.85 on the online shop I use... considering getting it... We'll see if it's still this price when I get paid on wednesday and if I don't end up just buying something else lol

Damn forgot my K for Klassic lol.

It's a good buy and worth the money. Lot of content. I just miss Kabal lol.

Gurimmjaw

That's my main issue. Why lock content to the mobile version? Give us everything on consoles whether it's for free or to be unlocked through the Krypt.

Well, they are on consoles just unlocking them through mobile game you have to do. I mean it could be worse.

SacredWarrior

Well, they are on consoles just unlocking them through mobile game you have to do. I mean it could be worse.

That was my point. I don't want to grind incessantly in the mobile game to unlock things in the console version. Make it easier basically. Kitana's Klassic Skin takes FOREVER to unlock for example

CFW

There was a glitch that let you unlock them by downloading player data from the leaderboards. That was fun I wish they didnt fix it.

Jadeinchains

Apparently there is some kind of news for Mortal Kombat X happening at EVO that people are thinking might be a kombat pack 3. It's strange because I was obsessed with MK9 and bought every piece of dlc but with this game I've bought Tanya and that's it. If it is somehow a kombat pack I want to see it have only MK characters cause I'm getting bored of Guest Kombat X!

( imagine that, mk characters in an mk game )

tumblr_mm4t9crJa91qbkh27o6_250_zps7b069982.gif

Jade or no buy.

Mr Armageddon X

Apparently there is some kind of news for Mortal Kombat X happening at EVO that people are thinking might be a kombat pack 3. It's strange because I was obsessed with MK9 and bought every piece of dlc but with this game I've bought Tanya and that's it. If it is somehow a kombat pack I want to see it have only MK characters cause I'm getting bored of Guest Kombat X!

Jade or no buy.
If its another Kombat pack then prepare for Chucky, Pinhead, another character they said wouldn't come back or another version of it but does and Sareena. I dropped this game after the announcement of Kombat Pack 2 because of the stupidity of the horror guest characters and Netherrealm going back on their original plans.

Argentus

They talked about wanting to make a movie horror villain fighting game on its own.

Which is the same problem Injustice has - its just a reskin of whatever the current mortal kombat is anyway.

Anyways still waiting on Nitara or at least sheeva

KwonJigglypuff

Jade or no buy.

And Sindel.... grrrrrrr

Jadeinchains

Well it would be perfect then if it was Jade, Sindel, Noob and Nitara. Sadly I think we'll get another 3 horror characters from the 80's and then maybe Noob.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD