Mortal Kombat thread.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
someone cosplayed a design I made for Mileena so cool!
Mileeena cosplay.jpg

Argentus

The saddest part is her being killed off in the prequels isn't even an excuse.

All of the "shocking deaths" of former playable characters in the prequels just don't hold water when they already killed everyone off at the end of 9, only for that to be totally ignored come Ten and everybody is walking around like it didn't happen. Only for jade to get REkilled by not-jade.

Also, I wish we could get that other black dragon girl in playable. I think she was in special forces like Tremor.

Yeah Tasia

latest

latest

latest

wpaaI73.jpg

Seriously mkx just has no characters that interest me aside from mileena and tremor, 5he former of which I can't actually play right XD

Jadeinchains

Yeah that annoyed me too that there was people like Sub zero who died and were a robot and all of a sudden he's fine while Jade just doesn't get mentioned at all.

And yeah MKX had only a few characters I cared about and they weren't as good as the classics like Mileena and Jade etc. The art style and outfits were not as good either.

That black dragon character looks good too there's a lot of good MK characters that I'd like to see playable.

Jadeinchains

Wow, Can't believe that it's been over a year since anyone posted this thread, Thank the elder gods Injustice 2 is finally out of the way and they can focus on releasing MK11 now...which hopefully actually has more characters people are fans of instead of 500 guest characters and characters like Cassie Cage *shivers*. I swear If Jade isn't in MK11 I'm actually gonna go crazy tbh. ( And her outfit better be good cause the outfits in MKX were so lacking and bland for a lot of the cast )

Oh and Jade is the best character and better than your fave. xoxo

Jadeinchains

Would like MK9 to be BC like Injustice 1.

BC?

Also I'm a jade fan too @Jadeinchains
The way MKX ignored Jade and Smoke makes me think they'll make a comeback

I really hope so, MKX made it make even less sense her being excluded since -

1. Sub zero is somehow completely fine and also human again
2. Everyone else that died returned in some way.
3. Tanya was in MKX and Tanya and Jade have always been the biggest rivals.

So If Jade had of been in MKX it would have been really interesting to see how they'd have interacted. Not to mention even Mileena ends up dying in MKX to a completely new character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD