Mortal Kombat thread.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I'm not worried about klone being gone @Project Bokuho. He got new stuff & people seem to really like him. There's dash canceling in the game. LI Joe showed it but he said that it didn't feel good. They took out the run from MKX because it contributed to a lot of the rushing down, the pressure, & the 50/50 game that it was. Movement right now they say seems like a mix of Injustice, MK9, & MK2 with a little SFV. Some of the older players like this, but IDK about the newer ones.

Heres a video of the dashing & dash blocking.

Combos/Juggles aren't as long either. They're shorter & you need meter to extend most of the launchers. NJPs don't launch anymore either. I'm getting all of this info now from Twitter & friends from the discords.

Boogie

confirmed characters so far:
- Baraka
- Cassie Cage
- Kitana
- Kano
- Kung Lao
- Liu Kang
- Raiden
- Scorpion
- Skarlet
- Sonya Blade
- Sub-Zero
- Geras
- Kronika
- Shao Khan

teased:
- Kabal* (lmao)
- Johnny Cage

i think we'll have 80% of the roaster by february cause if we're getting 25 on launch and 8 DLC, this is literally half the cast lol

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Kitana's in.
a.jpg

Leifang

Hopefully Mileena will join her too xD and I would love if Sareena and Tanya and Ashrah returned too but I really think Ashrah will likely not make the cut xD
For your sake, I hope at least two of your girls makes it, if not all. As for myself, Kitana is in, so that’s good. Now I’m looking forward to my boy toy Johnny Cage. XD

Dr PaC

KITANA KONFIRMED! Did anyone watch the exhibition matches? Sonya is so sicc. And Geras is prolly gonna be the main since he's like Jax mixed with Tremor with a touch of time powers. And Skarlet tho!? I never thought I'd see her again! If they announce Sindel, Ill lose it.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I think Jade & Kabal will be revealed on the 30th. Think, it’s a gut feeling. Sindel, Nightwolf, & Smoke would be dope.

I was hoping Jade or Kitana got a main trailer reveal, but they gave me some surprises.

Also guys you have not just name characters because you like them. You have to think in between the lines of lore & it’s new story. Popular demand will be a big thing this time for sure because of the story. It’s time travel. A lot of older characters & the new versions will be fighting each other. Skarlet reveal was crazy & she got in by popular demand aka the lore. But it came from MK9. I was amazed. There’s characters I like that I know won’t be in, but I have a lot of them I like in the series. That’s why I try telling people to not auction themselves off to just 1 or 2 characters.

I look for some old & new blood to be in.

Last edited:

just_me

Standard Donor
i think we'll have 80% of the roaster by february cause if we're getting 25 on launch and 8 DLC, this is literally half the cast lol

They already announced 8 DLC chars? Holy shit, nobody is holding back anymore.
TN is super mild in comparison with the DLC announcements so far XD

MK games don't click for me anyway… so I'm not really bothered by their DLC practices.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yeah he’s unfortunately very basic but his skins are dope very wakanda-esque. It’s nice to have a relevant black leading role.

Ellen degeneres is confirmed to voice Cassie, I think it’s a good fit being she is a more comedic character.
What was wrong with Ashly Burch? She had way more charm to her Cassie... Sounds like Boon turned into Kohima having his fame be full of celebs.

Jadeinchains

8 DLC characters confirmed already, damn!...Netherrealm...Jade better not be one of them okay? She needs to be in the base game, okay?
Also I saw a clip on youtube where Cassie says her intro and it's like "Kitana! Empress of the underworld" or something so yeah not surprising but Kitana is confirmed.

Genuninely though I know there will be guest character DLC but please don't let them be half of the 8 characters or something, I would always 100% have an actual MK character get into the game as DLC over a guest character.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What was wrong with Ashly Burch? She had way more charm to her Cassie... Sounds like Boon turned into Kohima having his fame be full of celebs.
Plus her screams and attitude were much better, idk if Ellen is gonna be able to replicate all of that, hopefully the rest of her dialogue will sound ok but she's not Ashly Burch...

Jadeinchains

Oh Is Ellen actually cassie's voice actress now? To be honest I thought @Kodachi was making a joke about Cassie's hair lol? From the voice clip I saw/heard on twitter her voice sounds good although obviously I haven't heard much yet.

God damn though I'm so hyped, This wait until the reveal of the next stuff is going to be hard. I want a Jade confirmation and to see what she looks like/new outfits so bad. The game comes out super soon so I hope that we get regular updates and get little bits of info here and there of outfits etc.

Also I hope the Crypt is back.

Ninoasker

LOVING what I’ve seen. I’m not the biggest MK fan (only played 9) but I can see that with 11 they’ve got rid of that ugly ass aesthetic that its predecessors had and made it a lot more similar to I2’s aesthetic, which is a plus! It doesn’t look dark and gritty anymore, but actually cool and with more life to it. I’ll follow this game pretty closely. I just hope Sindel gets revealed too.

PS: Geras can do me raw any day.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD