Mortal Kombat thread.

Jadeinchains

I know I posted this image already in another thread but for real -
sonya-1547753169408.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

In this house we stan Skarlet, It isn't optional.
Serving you "If Audrey Hepburn was a goth bloodmancer" realness for days.
All the other queens will have their time as they're revealed but for now it's Skarlet's time.

PS: Geras can do me raw any day.

giphy.gif

same

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I was just kidding about Ellen voicing Cassie lmao I seems like they tried to combine the features of both parents... the art team always seems to refine the faces over time I’m sure she will be back to being wife material by release

Cold War Skarlet is my mom
View attachment 27294
Cassie looks like Ellen though...

Skarlet I-

Jadeinchains

I was just kidding about Ellen voicing Cassie lmao I seems like they tried to combine the features of both parents... the art team always seems to refine the faces over time I’m sure she will be back to being wife material by release

Cold War Skarlet is my mom
View attachment 27294

she seized the means of production of my new weave and left me without a wig with this outfit!

Jadeinchains

Speaking of hairography... idk wh0 made this edit but they need to be hired ASAP
View attachment 27374
Bring back this wig and her kodachi and I’ll main.

yes.queen. This looks so good, I've always loved Skarlet's ponytail so yes while I also love her new pixie cut I'd love her ponytail hairstyle to come back as an alt, They've already shown that there's a customization slot for that so they could. I've seen a couple edits of Skarlet with the ponytail so I hope this becomes a Tanya in MKX situation where fan demand makes them realize we really want it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD