• 20-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Guys !!! U must be kidding me right ?
U guys R so seriously to debate/consider with these non-senses writing ?

No offense, but the broken English made it difficult to tell whether you were serious or not. And Chapstick is right that tone doesn't really translate well online. Kind of begs the question of what the point of your posting was.

T..J. Bernard

Here's my tier list:
S: Helena, Christie, Leifang, Gen Fu, Alpha 152, Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate, Ryu, Mai, Pai, Hitomi, Zack, Phase 4, Momiji, Kokoro, Mila, Rachel, Leon (On Dangerzone)
A: Akira, Jacky, Eliot, Bass, Tina, Sarah, Bayman, Jann Lee, Lisa, Brad, Leon (Home), Tournament Rig
B: Honoka, Marie Rose Ein, Leon (Elsewhere), Raidou, Nyotengu, Online Naotora
C: Rig
D: Naotora

Not even joking. Since online's god-awful, I won't be shocked if this is the full tier list. At this point I may even think offline fare's just the same. Same frames, same animations as online. Any character in the S tier gets away with so much that it's frustrating to play them or has some "unique" thing about them that makes them "special".

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Leon in the Home is below Lisa.

714912bc85d86d60be9e25cf9bf2b714_wikia-is-a-free-to-use-site-meme-ok-face_324-350.jpeg

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Here's my tier list:
S: Helena, Christie, Leifang, Gen Fu, Alpha 152, Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate, Ryu, Mai, Pai, Hitomi, Zack, Phase 4, Momiji, Kokoro, Mila, Rachel
A: Akira, Jacky, Eliot, Bass, Tina, Sarah, Bayman, Leon (On Dangezone), Jann Lee, Lisa,
B: Honoka, Marie Rose Ein, Leon (Elsewhere), Raidou, Nyotengu, Online Naotora
C: Rig
D: Naotora

Not even joking. Since online's god-awful, I won't be shocked if this is the full tier list. At this point I may even think offline fare's just the same. Same frames, same animations as online. Any character in the S tier gets away with so much that it's frustrating to play them or has some "unique" thing about them that makes them "special".

Lol @ "Online Naotora". Online and offline are really not alike at all. The frames are not the same and the animations become deceptive due to having much less time to actually react to them changing up what's actually considered a "reactable move" (i.e. a move that is reactive offline all the time may become an unreactable bullshit move online). Also what's up with this tier list? A lot of placements look arbitrary now. Rig in C? Umm...

T..J. Bernard

They're not? So if I go to online dojo and use christie and have someone block 6pp will the frames not be -15? If I use helena and have someone block 4pp from her back turn it won't be -. It's the same frames and animations. This tier list displays how stupid this game is. Let's take Mila for example, she's possibly the only character that can get a GUARANTEED CB setup in 2 moves. No character has that. What about Rachel. You never have to switch up your playstyle to win. Everyone else has to adjust and stuff. Not Rachel. Then you have Free cancelling queens in Christie and Helena. Pai which is possibly always safe no matter what. Mai who's still good for no reason whatsoever. Alpha who's the only character that can be -30 but safe? Leifang who's shoulders negate any negative string she does. Haven't even gotten into the other characters. Rig's a C. No one respects his frames. His positive guardbreaks mean nothing. His defense is near abysmal. Maybe I should have put other people's rig but overall to me Rig stinks. Even Honoka's been winning more. Maybe my tier list now has shifted more out of pure frustration for the game but being that tecmo isn't gonna change nothing, this is how I view every character now.

Last edited:

GarryJaune

no offense,but I can't agree a shit with your tier;)
and...I don't really wanna explain too much

1,Genfu sucks almost everything now,helena sucks offline

2,Rg ranks C offline?wth?

3,Naotora ,she IS a strong character.Obviously,the worst character (was)is(will be?) honoka

Nikotsumi

Damn, I hate this thread for all the shit I'm forced to read.
Yes,I like the school girl,but she really sucks in spacing game(kinda like genfu),and she can't throw punish opponent as pain as genfu...so errr sorry,she sucks
What the hell? Do you realize her punish throw is literelly one of her few strong points, I'll let it go since I wasn't referring to Honoka.
What do you mean by Naotora is "strong? If want to explain then go for it but a this point I don't know if even care, maybe I'm blind and I see/play another Naotora in this game.

Giannola

Truth be told, I only play Mila because she's S teir. ;)

Let's take Mila for example, she's possibly the only character that can get a GUARANTEED CB setup in 2 moves. No character has that.

It's designed that way to punish people from low holding (or whiffing holds in general). So just don't hold out of stun and you won't get cb'd. To many people low hold out of stun and don't realize how many recovery frames it has... Until they get 7k'd by Mila, then all of a sudden Mila is cheap or something.

GarryJaune

Damn, I hate this thread for all the shit I'm forced to read.

What the hell? Do you realize her punish throw is literelly one of her few strong points, I'll let it go since I wasn't referring to Honoka.
What do you mean by Naotora is "strong? If want to explain then go for it but a this point I don't know if even care, maybe I'm blind and I see/play another Naotora in this game.
chill dude,jusk talking about this game

when close to wall honoka has a good throw punishi,but...in most spacing situation,her 6t is the worst

so....why not check out new banlance change

PS:apologize for my bad English,I'm a chinese dude;)

Nikotsumi

chill dude,jusk talking about this game

when close to wall honoka has a good throw punishi,but...in most spacing situation,her 6t is the worst

so....why not check out new banlance change
Oh, did I appear upset? (now that I read back maybe yes lol) it wasn't my intention. Still, I definitely disagree with all your statements (about Naotora in particular).
PS:apologize for my bad English,I'm a chinese dude;)
Don't sweat it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD