Name for Hitomi X Leifang ship

For some quite a while I have been thinking about a proper name for Hitomi x Leifang ship, one of the fan favorites who adore Hitomi and Leifang as a duo.

The two have a lot in common minus their distinctive traits and some of their personalities which are considered to be the opposite of each other. Both being young, quirky, somewhat naïve and baring cheerful personalities, they can be playful with each other one minute, such as during their visits to Zack Island, and then become engaged in a heated battle next over something as trivial as a cabbage. Both are willing to chase after their loved ones but have a hard time. Not to mention they have a bird motifs with Hitomi having her eagle in her tank tops and Leifang having the moniker relating to the phoenix. Plus they both have long hairs in a fringe style as well.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I don't ship it either but Fangtomi sounds kinda cool I guess.

This user tho has a literal obsession with the fangtomi ship tho lol
Who else do you ship in the series?

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Found this gif.

giphy.gif

There, I shipped the ice cream truck. Now, we should be done with over 5 Leifang X Hitomi topic right? you can't fool me topic creator. It's your only reason for being on the site! (joking).

No seriously, they are friends with benefits within the lesbo diagram. It was shipped the moment Itagaki created them. As for Leifang, well....the whole chasing Jann Lee thing is just a cover up to not-create-a-character-story. Jann Lee is chasing some dude, which that dude is chasing some other dude. That other dude likes bikes and is chasing his daughter to prevent her from filming her first Casting Couch. She becomes mayor of.........well practically nothing. Oh shit off topic.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD