Battle Royal NCR 15 Fully Downloadable

Thanks to community contributor @DestructionBomb we have the NCR 15 tournament recorded in better quality. Might be good for anyone scoping out the competition for SCR which is scheduled to happen in the coming months as a Battle Royal sponsorship match. Watch it on your PC, your phone, your laptop or your console; offline if you want. Just remember to skip the first ten minutes of previews.

NCR 15 Full Download

Last edited:
how exactly do we watch it cuz its being a pain in the ass for me.

I was hoping someone in the forums to upload the videos to youtube. It's basically the raw files that just needs to be uploaded straight there. Who uploads these types of videos regularly?

HD twitch archive of NCR15 DOA5LR Grand Final, starts at 1:05 ends at 15:00. The video can be watched (with VLC) WHILE it is downloading, no need to wait for the download to finish:
http://media-cdn.twitch.tv/store84.media63/archives/2015-4-4/live_user_iplaywinner_1428186927.flv
No twitch/flash player buffering bullshittery involved with this method.

btw, RARing/ZIPping video files is mostly a shitty idea, because:
1. RAR/ZIP have no compression benefit on video files
2. RAR is especially worse than ZIP in this case for the reduced compatibility
3. Directly downloading video files (MP4 for example) may allow progressive download/streaming

Last edited:
HD twitch archive of NCR15 DOA5LR Grand Final, starts at 1:05 ends at 15:00. The video can be watched (with VLC) WHILE it is downloading, no need to wait for the download to finish:
http://media-cdn.twitch.tv/store84.media63/archives/2015-4-4/live_user_iplaywinner_1428186927.flv
No twitch/flash player buffering bullshittery involved with this method.

This link/video you provided is only the finals and it's not even in 60FPS.

The purpose of this news page at the moment is to provide a download of the entire NCR of DOA in good quality to where they can "upload it" on youtube due to recent tournament videos coming out in standard or bad quality. The download was by no means of just watching it off your own player (Well, if you want to watch that way, go ahead.) but the default reason for the upload was for them to upload it to "Youtube". Anyways @deathofaninja - Upload the ones I provided up there at the main post on youtube or @Kronin to upload them to you or the other one by Wazza. Videos are yours.

Last edited:
This link/video you provided is only the finals and it's not even in 60FPS.

The purpose of this news page at the moment is to provide a download of the entire NCR of DOA in good quality to where they can "upload it" on youtube due to recent tournament videos coming out in standard or bad quality. The download was by no means of just watching it off your own player (Well, if you want to watch that way, go ahead.) but the default reason for the upload was for them to upload it to "Youtube". Anyways @deathofaninja - Upload the ones I provided up there at the main post on youtube or @Kronin to upload them to you or the other one by Wazza. Videos are yours.
I purposedly linked only the final.
the link i posted is 60 FPS i swear on mi mum
Code:
General
Complete name  : C:\live_user_iplaywinner_1428186927.flv
Format  : Flash Video
File size  : 551 MiB
Duration  : 28mn 30s
Overall bit rate  : 2 702 Kbps
Tagged date  : UTC 2015-04-04 23:05:02
Tagging application  : flvmeta 1.1-r213
jtv_meta  : 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

Video
Format  : AVC
Format/Info  : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile  : Main@L3.2
Format settings, CABAC  : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames  : 4 frames
Codec ID  : 7
Bit rate  : 2 435 Kbps
Width  : 1 280 pixels
Height  : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio  : 16:9
Frame rate mode  : Constant
Frame rate  : 59.792 fps
Color space  : YUV
Chroma subsampling  : 4:2:0
Bit depth  : 8 bits
Scan type  : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)  : 0.044
Stream size  : 510 MiB (92%)

Audio
Format  : AAC
Format/Info  : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile  : LC
Codec ID  : 10
Bit rate  : 191 Kbps
Channel(s)  : 2 channels
Channel positions  : Front: L R
Sampling rate  : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode  : Lossy
Delay relative to video  : 10ms
Stream size  : 40.7 MiB (7%)
Also you could've merged&cut videos with Avidemux to put all in one file, no need to re-encode with it since the cut is done instantly

@DestructionBomb @deathofaninja I'm going to upload the videos of the OP on my Youtube account and then I will post them in the media section of FSD. The only edit that I will bring (hoping to not meet any problems doing it) is the cut of the dead times in the beginning of part 1 and in the ending of part 6: for the rest I will leave them in 6 parts as provided from DBomb, I hope that everyone will be fine with it.

Last edited:
Ok, then I will be behind the posting of the tourney videos, but very likely I will not able to upload all of them before tomorrow; for not making waste the efforts of @WAZAAAAA I thought to upload his video (already edited) replacing the original sixth one in the OP that indeed included only the Grand Finals.

Ok, then I will be behind the posting of the tourney videos, but very likely I will not able to upload all of them before tomorrow; for not making waste the efforts of @WAZAAAAA I thought to upload his video (already edited) replacing the original sixth one in the OP that indeed included only the Grand Finals.
0 efforts from my side, if you notice, the link is hosted officially on twitch servers

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD