Need Advise to Counter this Hitomi

KidArk

Wasn't even a good hitomi, the first your you let him low kick you the entire fight, you block that and you get a free standing throw.. of you punished each of them the fight would've been over. Secondly not only are you faster than hitomi, when you're scared NEVER punch, they always panic and punch parry so you need to use k or forward k. Also after the 6t throw most hitomi either do 6pk or 6kp, my advice just hold mid kick a lot and you'll break out of a lot of her strings, if you hold mid kick high, block and punish her lows and avoid her mid cb, you can take the rest of the hits fine. Learn better gen fu combos.. I can teach you a few that aren't too hard if you wanna have a session online sometime lol.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
The biggest problem I see is the idea of launching Hitomi across the screen as Gen Fu. He's got juggles that lead to solid okizeme situations. Gen Fu is amazing but, even with 214P, he's not the easiest character to get in with. I think you should experiment with using stuff like 6PPP juggle ender into 3P pseudo forcetech or his normal mixups instead of doing a real juggle. That's what really makes him so strong.

Also, abuse 3P. Always abuse 3P.

KidArk

Of course very appriciated, I will add your PSN ID soon tonight.

Sure, I will practice it. By the way, what is okizeme?

Okizeme refers to wake up situations? The way he was using it was to refer to when you knock down the opponent but you're actually setting them up and if you use a certain move you'll force tech them right back into pressure , or crush their wake up kick, etc

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD