• Poll closed .

Reverse Ton

btw

Attachments

• koei.PNG
    koei.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 240

Edmund

Wait, what? I thought it was the 16th... unless they're just showing what she looks like to the masses who haven't seen her yet.

They are revealing Honoka's trailer on the 15th in Japan. Which means 14th Jan night time in USA.

And C'mon guys. Team Ninja is lazy with the rehashed/recoloured costumes but no way are they going to waste Honoka and make her a mimic/move stealer type. TN is lazy but they are not dumb.

And Honoka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucky Chloe. Anytime anyday. And this is coming from one of the biggest Tekken fan. Seriously none of the Tekken girls can hold a candle to the DOA girls. You can't fap to the Tekken girls.

Kronin

There is a serious possibility that "Why am I... so hot?" will be one of Honoka's lines XD

I don't know about the mimic matter, every fighting games has similar characters but the fact is that in DoA that role was already got from Raidou, and even more that they are releasing Honoka just together with him. Yes, they could be complementar charas (in the meaning that moves stolen from Raidou are not the same that use Honoka and vice versa), but seems to me anyway strange.

If something I believe more likely that Honoka - if a mimic character - could be a Mokujin one, so someone that change randomly her moveset to every match, but I hope not because while I see such characters really funny to use, in no way can be thought to be played in a serious way and competitevely. However very soon we will discover it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD