News New character is Naotora (Sengoku Musou)

P2p1mbs

Why? She looks really fun and interesting to use. We should at least know how she works so we can defend against her accurately, a decent amount of FSD members are going to start using her after all.

Its a personal thing, when I first saw footage of her, I was intrigued by the special effects but the more I watch it, it wore out its welcome. Not only that but I'm really starting to hate her fighting style, it looks really silly compared to everyone else. Again, she gave me a good first impression but the novelty has worn off for me, personally. Go ahead and play her if you guys want but I'll probably pass on this one for now, I have other games I want to put my time into for a while and I dont want to spend what little time I DO put into DOA on a character like her...

synce

I'm confused why they copy pasted Kasumi's lose pose on her after going through the trouble of a unique movelist, or was it directly lifted from Samurai Warriors?

Also lol at her drill kick. Install wall from anywhere in the stage I guess

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm confused why they copy pasted Kasumi's lose pose on her after going through the trouble of a unique movelist, or was it directly lifted from Samurai Warriors?

Also lol at her drill kick. Install wall from anywhere in the stage I guess
I wouldn't call her move set completely unique, I've seen several moves from other female characters, some literally the same and some just modified and sped up. When I do her command training, I'll have to come back here and point out all the moves she's borrowed from some other fighters.

EDIT: Decided to come back to this, here's the moves she's taken:
☆Lisa's PK
☆MR's 2K and 3K
☆Rachel's 6H+K with an added KK extension
☆Modified version of Hitomi and Ein's PP2K2K and PP2K2K
☆Slower and heavier version of Kasumi's 9KK
☆Phase 4's 9P~2K but modified
☆One of Lisa's throws which is now her 2T/1T
☆Modified version of Kokoro's PK4K which is now Naotora's 6PK4K
☆Honoka's flinging butt attack, modified to be faster but way unsafer
☆Momiji's 2H+K but with range slightly shaved off

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

No. It's copy paste. And I noticed some of the moves are copy paste too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD