New Dead or Alive 5 Mobile Game: DOA5 Infinite

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
can't wait to see shitty ads of this game on Youtube videos like this one

The sad thing was while I was out of the country I literally saw the same ad just done with a native person and in their native language. I mean it's one of those things where you expect it, but to actually see it you're like :-/ .

Would love to see china-japan cooperation for DOA6. China provide the art design and japan the rest of the game.

I believe the artist is Korean.

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Site was updated. They're not using the character artworks anymore. They're using the same 3D character art from the official TN DOA5 site.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
They didn't fire anybody. It probably wasn't truly official until now. TN probably told them to use the official artwork if they want to promote it.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
wow they straight up replaced most of the old links with new ones. I did a backup on page 2 btw

real talk now can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on with this Christie censorship right here LMAOO
Did they just really do a patchwork copy and paste of her left tit onto her cleavage? This is maximum me me.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

wow they straight up replaced most of the old links with new ones. I did a backup on page 2 btw

real talk now can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on with this Christie censorship right here LMAOO
mate i thought those were tentacles coming out of her chest wth. china pls. they could've just put a granny/sports bra under the suit xD
this game needs to come out in english.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD