New Dead or Alive 5 Mobile Game: DOA5 Infinite

P2p1mbs

wow they straight up replaced most of the old links with new ones. I did a backup on page 2 btw

real talk now can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on with this Christie censorship right here LMAOO

Considering how revealing Tina's default outfit is, its probably good that they wont show her art, probably be even worst

WAZAAAAA

I'm gonna send this to those fucking pieces of shit so they change it
notjuri.png

I won't even charge money HUEHUE

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The censoring was already stupid to begin with, the black "shirts" they used to hide tits looks like smudged rushed black digital color art, and that Christie one was just blasphemy....SHE WAS ALREADY WEARING A FUCKING BRA. Not to mention they didn't even censor any of the guys and they left Leifang's bare legs untouched

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I hope thats all it is for now. DOAx3 was BS without Tina. They cant make 2 games in a row with no Tina.

#GiveUsTinaOrWeBoycott
That makes me wonder, how the hell did Zack not invite Tina to the island? Zack turns into a weeaboo confirmed.
I got a leaked script for Tina's chapter in DOA6
:tina:: Heyy Zack! How come I ain't on Zack Island now? Y'all never invite me anymore?
:zack:: kawaii desu yo ne.
:tina:: The diddly darn you just say?
:zack:: i found anime desu. and found cute girls desu. Gomenasai Tina-chan, I must go watch my new ecchi anime.
:tina:: that makes perfect sense as to why I ain't on the island anymore...he likes his girls...petite now. i hope this ain't affected anyone else.
:bass:: OHAYO MY KAWAII DAUGHTER TINA-CHAN!!
:tina:: when i become governor...i'm going to ban anime.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
That makes me wonder, how the hell did Zack not invite Tina to the island? Zack turns into a weeaboo confirmed.
:tina:: Heyy Zack! How come I ain't on Zack Island now? Y'all never invite me anymore?
:zack:: i found anime desu. and found cute girls desu. Gomenasai Tina-chan, I must go watch my new ecchi anime.
:tina:: that makes perfect sense as to why I ain't on the island anymore...he likes his girls...petite now. i hope this ain't affected anyone else.
Lol Bass comes in on his motorcycle riddled with kawaii-ass anime stickers and he replaced his bandana with that headband from Naruto.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Bass would probably become most popular male in Japan (on same level as Hayabusa) if that was the case lol.
I'd like to see Tina's fame go to her head in DOA6. It would be interesting. Corrupt governor lol.
Or the red mist takes over Tina whilst she's governor AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE.

Is there anything else to say about the mobile game btw? Or should we close it and reopen it when new news comes out?

Blash

One of the best posts I have ever read on this forum :)

Bass would probably become most popular male in Japan (on same level as Hayabusa) if that was the case lol.
I'd like to see Tina's fame go to her head in DOA6. It would be interesting. Corrupt governor lol.
Or the red mist takes over Tina whilst she's governor AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE.

Is there anything else to say about the mobile game btw? Or should we close it and reopen it when new news comes out?

This would be awesome. Dunno if you could call it character development, but definitely a character 'hard right turn'. I would really like to see the characters move forward, but (and I dont mean to sound like I am getting racial, this seems to be more of a cultural difference than an assumption) I'm not sure if a Japanese gaming team would be willing to write this into a character.

I would love to see DOA in the hands of an EU/US developmental team for one of the series's installments. Just one, to see what they would do with the character archs from a western point of view.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

One of the best posts I have ever read on this forum :)

I would love to see DOA in the hands of an EU/US developmental team for one of the series's installments. Just one, to see what they would do with the character archs from a western point of view.
Kind of like Life Is Strange Before The Storm but with DOA? I'd have mixed feelings on that. It would probably have to be a different genre from arcade fighter, though.
oh and thank you, most of my posts are hits or misses lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD