DOA5LR New DLC and Special Edition Details

So, today we got some new details from Famitsu on Last Round special editions and some DLC (which is included in the trailer). It's also worth mentioning that the DLC will be for first print buyers in Japan. It includes 4 short films, and 4 bikinis for the newer girls. I expect them to be paid DLC in the future if you want them that bad, much like the Ryu and Momiji outfits from the Yaiba incentive.

Breaking down the SE contents there are a few packs to choose from, and the descriptions are too good not to share...

The Last Round Strongest Package (25,800 ¥):
  • Game soft body (not sure what this means) maybe the game case is soft...
  • Soft Sexy Costume for 18 girls though the translations said "species."
  • Dead or Alive History Book
  • DOA5 Original Soundtrack Vol. 4
  • Marie Rose 3D Mouse Pad (tits) (LOL)
  • Life Sized Kasumi Tapestry (check it out)
  • Bathing Poster
  • 4 Chibi Figures (Kasumi, Marie Rose, Ayane, Momiji)
The Collector Edition comes with all of that but the tapestry, poster and chibis for ¥ 11,800.

You can also check out the Top 10 female character list from the Japanese players. Marie Rose is right behind Kasumi as the most popular character there. This list determined that Kasumi would be the character on the tapestry. Thanks @Kronin for finding the list.

If you want this collection, be prepared to import it. There is nothing on an a release for NA/PAL, much like Ultimate's SE.

Last edited:
Wait..... does that really translate to like over $4,000?
2ygQEkf.gif

How the hell does a pipsqueak like that overtake Ayane??

You should be glad that she didn't overtake even Kasumi... their distance is not so big XD

What I find interesting is how, like usually happen in JPN works, the Asian characters are the most popular in DoA but with Marie Rose that make just the big exception.

But in the end it's not something very strange, after all she is Swedish only of nationality but actually is thought for being a classic Japanese gothic lolita character. Just the opposite of Rachel, that instead is nominally Asiatic (Vigoor is a imaginary country but is stated to be placed in the Eastern) but she was created as a Western character for almost all the rest (and sadly her popularity is affected from it considering that she is the only one of the new female entries to be treated undertone).

EDIT: @deathofaninja you need to include a missing element in the list of gadgets in the OP, more precisely what reported from this line: "みにきゃらフィギュア 4種"

From what I realized these should be 4 chibi figures of DoA characters included in the Strongest Edition, TN released 2 examples of them on Twitter (still to be completed):

Ayane:
B5G8u8rCYAAnx2N.jpg

Marie Rose:
B5G8dnyCEAMX7Wr.jpg

Sources:
www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/ce.html
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/545424248009801728/photo/1
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/545424545436278786/photo/1

So far they seem really nice to me =)
Personally I think that the other ones will be Kasumi and Kokoro, so that the subjects of figures will be selected on the basis of the final results of the over mentioned pool.

Last edited:
OP is missing the fact that the strongest package comes with 4 figures (figma type thingies, Kronin posted pics of some)

I'm very happy with what the collectors edition comes with - i really hate the tapestry crap and don't collect figures at all. Collectors has everything i want and nothing more!
woo!

EDIT: How can I order this into north america? I don't want to deal with PlayAsia but I will if I have to, anyone know a good website to order?

Looking at $300+ for the SE if you living in Canada (Ontario)

$247 + $31.60 tax + around 20-50 shipping

If it was like 100-120 I would of bought, but this is too much

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD