DOA Future Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
Don't set yourselves up for disappointment.

This was by the way the gameplay footage that officially revealed DOA5:

The times of two male characers standing in the spotlight are long gone though, lol...
We all know who will be hashing it out this time... XD
The Alpha really did look so much better than the final game.

Banana56

Don't set yourselves up for disappointment.

The Alpha really did look so much better than the final game.

I think DOA6 will look similar to the Alpha Version, or maybe even better. This game will be a 1st totally new gen title as oppose to having to share it with the past gen (PS3/Xbox 360).

I may be the only one who notices it, maybe I’m seeing things that isn’t here, but my only gripe with DOA5 was that it had a somewhat gritty look. I hope they replace that with more fluidness.

Radiance

This was by the way the gameplay footage that officially revealed DOA5:

The times of two male characers standing in the spotlight are long gone though, lol...
We all know who will be hashing it out this time... XD

Ahh this bring back memories, everyone was so hyped when this trailer came out.

KnacKrover

https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpyi9yxJlS1qapfqco2_250.gif
tumblr_lpyi9yxJlS1qapfqco2_250.gif

Here's what if I'm a writer and make :bayman: 's story meet :leon: interacts to each other..

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

It took them 6 years after 4 released to announce 5 so its about time they announce a new game even if they just released new dlc.If (and it likely is) it is a DOA6 announcement, I just hope its one of the main characters and NOT Marie, she had her moment in doax3, its time for the main characters to retake the spotlight....

Blash

I hope you guys are right. They could have used all that DLC money to be funding it the whole time, but I think it could be too soon. I hope I'm wrong.

All I want is a full roster, and not missing key characters, and I'd love a little forward thinking innovation.

*crosses fingers*

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Jadeinchains

Yep lol I'm up too! :D The day is here! Just hoping that it really is doa6! Time to wait though lol since I think the stream starts at 7pm/8pm for us in Europe and then the announcement will be made at the end. Hope we get a trailer or something! :D that will be so hype!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD