New Female Character Hinted To Have Volume “Somewhere Else” (Other Than Breast/Butt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

By the way, I heard that a “new female character” is going to be introduced, but could you perhaps share any hints about her features?

Yohei Shimbori: Her voice actress is top-class! I suppose that’s not much of a hint. [laughs]

That’s pretty vague. [laughs] However, since she’ll be on a 3D mouse pad, does that mean she’ll have voluminous breasts or butt?

Yohei Shimbori: I don’t know? She just might have some volume somewhere else.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/09/2...eases-new-female-fighter/#oKI1ij5XRAvRZPqg.99

If this means anything, my guess is either

1) Plus size character
2) Volume “downstairs” (Trap)
3) Voice Related (could be an idol or something)

Last edited:

DDominguez

Same as the how the Interviewer replied "So basically it’s a secret. [laughs] We’re looking forward to the announcement", I also think he's probably just joking.

TOBMAST3R

Sega's ULALA from Space Channel 5? "Volume = Sound = Music"?

But in other news they told us, that DOA6 Vanilla is all about DOA originals...

mizking

The character has a big um... Uhhhh I'll let this photo speak for itself
2k19-head.jpg

RetroMe91

Maybe it’s her cheeks. It’s an Overwatch approach. They are making the new female fighter a smart rodent.

Last edited:

DyByHands

TN said the same type of stuff when they were teasing about Honoka a ways back. And we had the same exact discussions and theories going on here.

Atahotaku

okay but they cant go bigger than HONOKA
Or they could xD

Hitomi+Tanaka.gif

But yeah, I'm fine with Honoka filling the "gravure idol spot".

We need another beauty stereotypes to fill. And we're lacking on egyptian/arabian, afro american and other kinds of women

juliusxcix

Or they could xD

Hitomi+Tanaka.gif

But yeah, I'm fine with Honoka filling the "gravure idol spot".

We need another beauty stereotypes to fill. And we're lacking on egyptian, afroa merican and other kinds of women
for this game and time frame, i want a korean girl (k•idol) or a black girl (with dark skin and not straight hair)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think maybe by volume they could also be referring to maybe her hair? XD Who knows maybe she'll have the longest and most voluminous loose hair to date, because TN still hasn't done a girl with any texture hair besides straight. It could also be maybe hips, or even maybe a trap character but we'll have to see

The stream guy translated yesterday and said the producer said her voice is top class or something so it could be a major VA for "her" too

DyByHands

I would love to get a bigger or thicker femal character. Rachel has (well had as she may not return) the height but none of the females have the size or “girth” like a few of the males have. But, I feel like that is out of the realm of Team Ninja, sadly.
Most every female has the exact same body. We need more variations there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD