New Female Character Hinted To Have Volume “Somewhere Else” (Other Than Breast/Butt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototypetom

I hope the NEW character looks pretty bad ass and has a evil side to her:cool:. A unique backstory and fighting style would also be great! But maybe im asking for to much out of TN? lol

Amazingly for a fighting/action Game studio called Team Ninja, at this point, I think you might be :confused:

Banana56

It’s due to the voice acting + volume aspect along with many believing she’ll be a Korean female character

It sounds much more realistic than a buff Russian evil female agent if you ask me

image0.gif

prototypetom

If they went HARD on the k-pop thing, I could maybe live with it (of course i'm going to live with whatever, but you know what i mean). like a professional artist that's got mixed up in DOA somehow.

What i fear most is the flimsy theme (by fighting game standards) thats barely even trying to hide it's an excuse to add more fanservice totty to the mix. there's k-pop and there's K-pop as far as i can tell, and it's a not often as I-fart-strawberrys-cute as J-pop can get. (REALLY far from an expert)

But to me a more serious k-pop thing means a melancholic kind of character, maybe a bit emo like noctis in tekken. And muscular russian/african/S.American hardass sounds a LOT more fun!

Leifasumi

We need to know who this new girl is! Did they ever say when will they reveal her?
We already have a Russian male so no need for a Russian female when there are other countries need to be presented.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I am sure they will reveal her eventually, probably closer to the release date. ( I am finding it impressive a leak hasn't been found regarding the character, I like it when things aren't revealed til the intended time)

Dionysus

I find it quite amusing that the thread for a new character has to put this 'volume' stuff in the title. I guess they didn't specify anything else relevant though

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Anyone doubting the relevancy of a true pop idol (Tina doesn't count y'all. She had one ending where she rocked out in an MTV style music video. She is primarily a Pro Wrestler Diva/Model) needs to consider that for almost... No scratch that... For ALL of them the cutesy portion of their appearance/sound is a bit. A literal bit. They do this because it sells them (In Idol culture scenes, they are objects ) and their brand to the highest majority fan-base in the culture. Most of them have more Demons in their lives than everyone on this forum put together. This is especially true for Kpop where the Idol industry is literally legal slavery.

I could see one using the DOA tournament as either a springboard for her brand, or as a means of getting out from under the Idol industry and into a far less toxic path forwards. It isn't unrealistic. With the possibility of Tina and La Mariposa leaving the plot they're going to need a Non-DOATec/Ninja character and there's no denying that a K/J-Pop Idol would be an immediate fan favorite in the east.

Macca Beam

how some Kpop fans define beauty. Thin, young, long hair
Like the Egyptians did three thousand damn years ago, plus almost all the others throughout history?
https://www.scienceofpeople.com/ideal-body-types-throughout-history/

Classic perception of beauty: masculine male, feminine female. I don't care if some people's views are a little special, but it's hilarious how hard many modern me--, (((people))), try to pretend this truth never existed whenever their reproductive organ feels the need to write a blog post. Ridiculous.

I'm so beyond those frivolous theatrics
And here you are unloading your sexual frustrations and preferences on an online forum like it's your diary, much to the chagrin of all the bystanders who are probably just curious about a new animated clump of pixels. Christ. You knocked on otaku culture a few days ago, but you're every bit as insane as one.

Why do you think I want Rachel back in?
Because, like any excitable prepubescent, you let your basal urges get the better of you. This is not a personal jab; it's basic psych/biology. That's why conventionally sexy, slithering sluts in tight, skimpy clothing and excess meat jumping out at the viewer at every opportunity still work on you. Biologically, it also works on me. But I know better than pulling mental gymnastics to argue a blatant, focused package of things every men involuntarily reacts to is anything grander than a quick fap and forget. It's all part of this "getting older" thing you're so obsessed with.

I want uniqueness to the roster
This was provided exactly once in the series, when they unveiled Marie Rose. Pretty ironic how that turned out.

Good to know it's not epidemic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD