New Female Character Hinted To Have Volume “Somewhere Else” (Other Than Breast/Butt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would love to get a bigger or thicker femal character. Rachel has (well had as she may not return) the height but none of the females have the size or “girth” like a few of the males have. But, I feel like that is out of the realm of Team Ninja, sadly.
Most every female has the exact same body. We need more variations there.
Yeah I think they should have more types, like Kasumi for example her body is fine, she's slim, but has a leggy appearance and is slim thicc, for girls like Tina they could give them a bit of muscle, maybe abs like she had in DOA3, Hitomi could as well since she seems like she could have a very toned body. Rachel if she came back could probably be the most muscular girl, I think some time muscle would fit her well since she's very physical, and girls like Kokoro could have their normal bodies since I can't imagine Kokoro and Helena really doing much fitness wise.

RetroMe91

Honestly, I was thinking hair as well. It’s the only place that wouldn’t be the other two locations that could have volume. Though the idea that music was a factor is kinda fun too.

Atahotaku

Honestly, I was thinking hair as well. It’s the only place that wouldn’t be the other two locations that could have volume. Though the idea that music was a factor is kinda fun too.
I would like this hair style for Nyotengu *o*

Djmx_hNVAAU_zyq.jpg DjmyDG9VAAApmSw.jpg

Banana56

Naw “volume” definitely has a meaning to it

And with the great voice actress mention, my guess is she’ll cbe an idol, meaning she’ll be a Kpop idol

Which would fit with my original prediction of her being a Korean girl

Seeing as Honoka is based off Love Live (schoolgirl idol anime that is huge in Japan), along with Sylvie Paula Paula from KOF who is based off Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, a Kpop Female Character would likely be based off of a current hugely popular Kpop girl group who is popular in Korea, Japan, etc. Meaning she’ll likely be based off Twice.

1F7EA2E1-6BC9-438C-8333-E759BDF3188A.jpegF0AF1083-E6F2-4A47-90DA-273F53FF2C88.jpeg

Last edited:

juliusxcix

And with the great voice actress mention, my guess is she’ll be an idol, meaning she’ll be a Kpop idol

Seeing as Honoka is based off Love Live (schoolgirl idol show that is huge in Japan), along with Sylvia Paula Paula from KOF who is based off Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, a Kpop Female Character would likely be based off of a current hugely popular Kpop girl group who is popular in Korea, Japan, etc. Meaning she’ll likely be based off Twice.

View attachment 25868View attachment 25869
or girls’ generation.

Macca Beam

wait why is honoka based off love live? i thought she's just totally-not-super sonico
the "top-class voice actress" part worries me since these people regularly voice meme anime characters

Banana56

wait why is honoka based off love live? i thought she's just totally-not-super sonico
the "top-class voice actress" part worries me since these people regularly voice meme anime characters

She’s based off of a Love Live’s main character who’s name is also Honoka

4D2B6B86-44B6-4F2C-8754-DDBCBF3E8E39.jpegDA737AD1-5C7D-4F61-B7CA-BCD544D4C163.jpeg

Macca Beam

why? because they have similar hairdo and name?
she's clearly going for the pink haired giant titted cow trope

RetroMe91

And with the great voice actress mention, my guess is she’ll cbe an idol, meaning she’ll be a Kpop idol

Seeing as Honoka is based off Love Live (schoolgirl idol anime that is huge in Japan), along with Sylvie Paula Paula from KOF who is based off Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, a Kpop Female Character would likely be based off of a current hugely popular Kpop girl group who is popular in Korea, Japan, etc. Meaning she’ll likely be based off Twice.

View attachment 25868View attachment 25869
I think Blackpink fits DOA better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD