New Female Character Hinted To Have Volume “Somewhere Else” (Other Than Breast/Butt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

I will throw up if that's the case. Marie Rose already looks like one of those.

They've already confirmed that none of these VV girls will make it. I mean it's possible, but it's not what I want. There are enough adolescent girls so a mature Russian body builder in her late 20s sounds like a better deal than one of the generic strippers from Venus Vacation or any sort of Kpop crap.

I'm still trying to convince myself that there is a decent game in Venus Vacation. It's even more stripped down from DOAX3 than DOAX3 is stripped down from DOAX2!

Marie Rose looks nothing of the sort, and there is no specific look to a Kpop Star anyway

Kpop =/= IdolM@ster (an anime with Jpop) Name 1 Kpop idol that resembles Marie Rose, because I’ll find more that look like Christie before MR

24D198EA-A4BC-45CC-9EFA-4990D6994B39.jpeg8A064E5A-776C-4D2A-8A96-5550BA8CE246.jpegEC58C716-3A11-4CF1-B9E2-5AC00DC29170.jpeg671736EF-49E0-4895-891A-480B46412F0E.jpeg4D0C94C5-0900-49B8-A081-2DEAC47C5C18.jpegA437FA6F-2443-41D8-B9A3-61D9B347A706.jpegEC55DF66-453B-41BD-8840-71817E29C8B2.jpeg6E3A3C86-0E9C-4788-9445-DA04AA56C3D4.jpegAABEE580-0A07-43AB-8800-C3F9FD1BA756.jpegF8220779-611F-46D0-800A-9C2AB0A7BC45.jpeg835143DF-2D32-4F8A-815A-CE63C5038732.jpegF63B28DF-5D72-440B-9890-C82CD64B1EC3.jpeg6BE3DAB6-2E08-4075-8371-10571C55842C.jpeg26019A24-B224-4A05-9A04-6281EA0F7706.jpeg9370AA92-8B6B-402B-9DF7-492ACB95936F.jpeg848A5140-CA75-4BC6-998D-BA87EC16E74A.jpeg

Maybe a late 20s Russian body builder is what YOU’LL want (or is it truly?) but don’t get mad if that’s no where near the case, which it likely isn’t

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I get tired of how some Kpop fans define beauty. Thin, young, long hair. The whole lifestyle of it is fantasy, and to me, Marie Rose encapsulates that KPOP look... and so does Honoka. This is a phase or a fad that seems silly as you get older, and it almost becomes kind of humiliating to hear and watch because I'm so beyond those frivolous theatrics. What a way for DOA to be a more serious fighter, right?

A Russian body builder in her late 20s could be every bit as beautiful, probably less annoying too. A girl that promotes eating food or weighing more than 110-115 pounds. Why do you think I want Rachel back in? Because to me she promotes what I find attractive. A guy in his mid-20s should not be attracted to Marie Rose. JUST me.

Banana56

Thin, young, long hair....

Sounds like 9/10 female fighting game characters

So looks like most female fighting game characters are Kpop-esque now

I don’t get this false generalization of what a broad career comes from, especially when I just provided evidence proving my point

“I’m beyond those frivolous theatrics”

Like girl no offense, but the “higher thy thou” fail is too real

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Thin, young, long hair....

Sounds like 9/10 female fighting game characters

So looks like most female fighting game characters are Kpop-esque now

I don’t get this false generalization of what a broad career comes from, especially when I just provided evidence proving my point

“I’m beyond those frivolous theatrics”

Like girl no offense, but the “higher thy thou” fail got to real

Well I know what I want... and it's not another 15 year old with an 18 year old stamp to pass ethics. Thankfully none of those Venus Vacation girls that are probably produced within a couple weeks.

Banana56

Well I know what I want... and it's not another 15 year old with an 18 year old stamp to pass ethics. Thankfully none of those Venus Vacation girls that are probably produced within a couple weeks.

Okay but who said anyone wanted another 15-18 year old tho? You’re trying to shade the idea of a Kpop idol as a character when it is a very limited view that is easily debunked

I don’t get why it matters if it’s a younger girl anyway. Young girl doesn’t automatically mean she’ll be another Marie Rose/Honoka

She could very well be like Ayane or something

Either way, bottom line is don’t get mad if she ends up being nothing like the typical western appeal or the DOA girls who didn’t make it in DOAX3

P2p1mbs

Don’t be mad when that ripped chick girl doesn’t happen, especially with it being obvious with the pre order mousepad

How does this new girl getting a mousepad have anything to do with how she would be built? Marie is flat but she got mousepads as well didn't she? I'm pretty sure for TN, the only requirement for a character to get a mousepad is that they must be a girl.

Last edited:

HHH816

TN is putting the new girl beside marie rose and honoka, two most popular girl character in DOA right now.

plus the mousepad is for japanese market only so we should have prior expectation what kind of girl will be in it.

That's why i'm betting on fiona or any girl similar to her.

P2p1mbs

TN is putting the new girl beside marie rose and honoka, two most popular girl character in DOA right now.

plus the mousepad is for japanese market only so we should have prior expectation what kind of girl will be in it.

That's why i'm betting on fiona or any girl similar to her.

Isn't it already confirmed that the VV girls wont be making it in?

prototypetom

It's quite exciting, I think it's going to be the biggest indication of the games direction.

I reeeeeeeeally want it to be a tough girl type, ideally military but a new combat art would be cool too. Or a proper villian would be fun. Or a punky street type would do. Just anything new that would offer some variety and dignity to a fighting game.

I'll be massively disappointed if its a fluffy pink pop star, ninja or random pair of tits in a dress.

I'm just not hopeful because of the mousepad. :( I would guess strong female types don't gel well with the type of guy who buys a titty mousepad.
(gel well... ;) ).

P2p1mbs

i don't know officially , shimbori just joking that the girl need to learn martial art to join DOA6.

anything can change.

Leave the new girls from VV in the extreme games. If they are NOT fighters, then they dont need to be playable in a fighting game. They could probably show up as side characters but nothing more. Irene is more likely to show up since unlike them (and maybe Ms. Monday, which I still cant understand why some want to see playable as well), she can fight but she hasn't ever been playable so they dont want her in as well.

As I mentioned before; if TN said early on that the VV girls wont be in, then they clearly have no interest in adding them.

And before you bring up Lisa, lets remember that she is just one girl, there are now 4 girls introduced in VV, making a move list for one new girl who people like is much easier than making 4 move lists for characters not everyone has seen and probably aren't as popular overall.

Last edited:

Leifasumi

I love the concept of ethereal beauty, it's something DOA never had. Something like Azura from Fire Emblem. I wish she has another color theme though, but overall she is cool. I always wanted an exotic princess.

Personal choice, but I wish she had turquoise hair.

Same, I pictured Princess Vivi from One piece after reading your post
3008433025_1_15_0X4S66iW.png

Banana56

How does this new girl getting a mousepad have anything to do with how she would be built? Marie is flat but she got mousepads as well didn't she? I'm pretty sure for TN, the only requirement for a character to get a mousepad is that they must be a girl.

I’m pretty sure you knew what I meant by that. No JPN fan is going to want someone like that.

Besides I’d rather have a pop star then some female soldier anyway, the latter is overused.

P2p1mbs

Besides I’d rather have a pop star then some female soldier anyway, the latter is overused.

Tina is ALREADY one ;), we don't need another girl taking that role (even if its rumored she wont be coming back :( but I am having some hopes she will). Besides, nearly every girl got an idol outfit in last round, that's probably as far as TN would go for that kind of character concept.

Also, just because a soldier girl is an overused concept doesn't mean it can't happen; just think about how many ninjas are playable in DOA :rolleyes:.

P2p1mbs

Is the assumption that this new girl is a pop idol just because she has a big name voice actress? That is seriously overanalyzing things :rolleyes:. The interview even says that is hardly a hint.

xRELICXx

I hope the NEW character looks pretty bad ass and has a evil side to her:cool:. A unique backstory and fighting style would also be great! But maybe im asking for to much out of TN? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD