Characters New "Female Tengu" Revealed

First discovered by @pachincko this seems likely to be our new Tengu shown in Famitsu. More details are bound to show up incredibly soon and we will keep this updated. She looks pretty, and I hope that Tengu fans will be impressed by the final package, because Tengu fans have waited a long time for this.

nbb5d.jpg

@Forlorn Penguin -- Sorry it's not Bankotsubo, buddy. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
She is really pretty, but I'm waiting to see what her fighting is like before I cast my final judgement... at this point I have given up on having the ORIGINAL tengu back smh

Actually, none of the Tengu fans were waiting for this. We're all going to reluctantly have to play her though, assuming (and hoping) she's a clone.

I would have preferred that they kept fer face hidden too.

Considering what happened with rachel i believe she'll have his base moveset,so it could be better/worse then the old tengu's style

Wait I don't get this shit.
You guys first complain that TN yanked your chains, then you guys got mad that she could be a replacement for Tengu and NOW you want her to play almost like a clone to Tengu, effectively replacing him? Make up your minds.

Wait I don't get this shit.
You guys first complain that TN yanked your chains, then you guys got mad that she could be a replacement for Tengu and NOW you want her to play almost like a clone to Tengu, effectively replacing him? Make up your minds.

She clearly already did replace him, so with that being the case, yes, I want her to be a clone. I want my old moveset back, but buffed, of course.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD