New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

KnacKrover

Hey hi, the name's KnacKrover ;) I've been into DOA since I was saw the forth game as I looked at some screenshot like this. :cool: booyah!
Dead%20or%20Alive%204%20xbox360%201.jpg

Anyway, nice to meet ya:leon::bayman::rig:

Astro

Go by many names, but y'all can call me Astro. I'm new here, figured I might as well sign up and learn how to better my game.

Been playing Akira (somewhat badly) since day 1, mainly because of Tetsuzanko being my favorite move to use in Bayonetta, which made me want to start playing Bahn in Fighting Vipers, which then made me want to play Akira when this came out. So...yeah, here's to doing whatever while I'm here. I play SF3rd, TTT2, J Stars, Skullgirls, and SFV if anybody wants to add me btw.

Mama

What's up guy's n girls, I've been playing DOA for about 2yrs now,started at DOA5 ,so I'm somewhat new,i also play tekken tag 2 and doa5 last round a lot and doa4 sometimes (I bought it so I could experience what it's like to play an old DOA game) and I'm looking for other female players to play with also,I know y'all out there,just a warning I'm not that good.

Metalraptor

Greetings!
I normally go by Palsa or Metalraptor online, I do a bit of drawing and writing as well as some occasional 3D modeling (mostly static models in MilkShape), as I haven't been able to figure out Blender all too well (and I've been trying for years. . . -_-; ).
As of late I've been playing a lot of DOA:LR, and have taken a notice to the mods people have been producing, if altogether possible I'd like to give it a try, and maybe finally figure out Blender's interface in the process. ^_^;

I hope everyone has a had good Christmas this year!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Greetings!
I normally go by Palsa or Metalraptor online, I do a bit of drawing and writing as well as some occasional 3D modeling (mostly static models in MilkShape), as I haven't been able to figure out Blender all too well (and I've been trying for years. . . -_-; ).
As of late I've been playing a lot of DOA:LR, and have taken a notice to the mods people have been producing, if altogether possible I'd like to give it a try, and maybe finally figure out Blender's interface in the process. ^_^;

I hope everyone has a had good Christmas this year!

Welcome to FSD. Merry Christmas and a happy upcoming year for you!

Axel Ison

Hello fellow DoA peeps... Somewhat new here couldn't remember my login for awhile so... xDD that was a thing.. Otherwise.. going through the motions of finding a main (which for me often times is a pain.. but nonetheless)...

YBNDM

Hello fellow DoA peeps... Somewhat new here couldn't remember my login for awhile so... xDD that was a thing.. Otherwise.. going through the motions of finding a main (which for me often times is a pain.. but nonetheless)...
Welcome to FSD! We hope you enjoy your stay.

Axel Ison

It's where you can find the best stuff xD. Who are you thinking of maining?
Tbh.... Looking at Ayane... but i'm not so sure just yet.. i've had this game for 6 months... (granted i don't play as often as i want because of my indecisiveness) but... I'm just not sure who to go with

YBNDM

Tbh.... Looking at Ayane... but i'm not so sure just yet.. i've had this game for 6 months... (granted i don't play as often as i want because of my indecisiveness) but... I'm just not sure who to go with
I used to play Ayane, she's fun, but difficult to fully master.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD