New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

YBNDM

Good Afternoon,

So far what I've read the DOA community sounds promising. Hopefully I can attend online or even offline tournaments in the near future. Please add me whenever you get a chance I would love to play and grow with the community if possible.

PSN ID: Eosak
Welcome to FSD!

KnacKrover

Good Afternoon,

So far what I've read the DOA community sounds promising. Hopefully I can attend online or even offline tournaments in the near future. Please add me whenever you get a chance I would love to play and grow with the community if possible.

PSN ID: Eosak

Welcome! /Waves

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Welcome.

Hopefully you are one of the active ones. You have over 30+ users within this thread that signed in once, introduced themselves once, and then never returned.

I started about a week ago and liking the site.

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

I started about a week ago and liking the site.
18ae52d6d4f1ac338fbc037c4ddf88bd.jpg

chuankaimah

Hey everyone, I am back after 2 years. AND I am still new. ! In other words, I am nothing. Nada. I completely lost all my few months of practice back in 2015 because exams got caught up and slowly drifted away. No excuses here since back then I said I would stay but left. Now I got a Playstation just so I could play online on DoALR and start improving myself. Still a complete newbie right here, never played ANY fighting games. My friend who has never touched DoA but had experience with many of the genre could still give me a whooping!

Currently I am in the midst of following the tutorials, and basically learning from the bottom up. If I were to give an analogy, if would be an infant not learning to walk yet! So..hi once again!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Welcome Chuankaimah. Just like you, I am also new to the site. I just got back like a week from years of inactivity and I have to say that the tutorials are superb. Hopefully we have more users like you whom we know for sure will return the next day to explore the very fun game.

Kensei_warlord

Hello everybody, I Kensei_warlord from Indonesia.
I am a fan of DoA game, and been playing DoA5LR since 5 months ago on steam.
I also constantly visit this forum since then, but only now moment that I registered.
Please take care of me well...

TheDragonAwakens

Hello everybody, I Kensei_warlord from Indonesia.
I am a fan of DoA game, and been playing DoA5LR since 5 months ago on steam.
I also constantly visit this forum since then, but only now moment that I registered.
Please take care of me well...

Oh hey there, I remembered fighting you a few times with laggy connections. Welcome to the site.

Brandrai

Hey, I am new here as well. Hit the game up. Played DOA2,3and 4 but wanna play this one more seriously. Any good Brad Wong players or Brad Wong threads where I can find sone training partners?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD