New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

rubylightning

hi I'm rubylightning. I started streaming DoA5LR this year. Haven't played a DoA title since 2. For the longest time I got out of gaming, but upon getting a PS4, I couldn't help but try out the series again, and was immediately reminded on how great it is! ^_^

I signed up to get all the Data I can on Ayane, who I want to become really good with.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
hi I'm rubylightning. I started streaming DoA5LR this year. Haven't played a DoA title since 2. For the longest time I got out of gaming, but upon getting a PS4, I couldn't help but try out the series again, and was immediately reminded on how great it is! ^_^

I signed up to get all the Data I can on Ayane, who I want to become really good with.
Be sure to check out the complete character guide and frame data thread to help you get a jump start.

KnacKrover

Welcome! Nice to meet you

YBNDM

Welcome to FSD!

Maleficent_

No multiple accounts.
Hey everyone! I'm new here. I'm Maleficent. An Alpha-152 Pioneer, who's now traveling to compete offline! how's everyone?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD