New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Maple

Hello everyone! :) I've been lurking this forum for a looong time now, and I figured that I'd finally create an account! I've been playing DOA since the DOA4 days, and I'm a really big fan. I absolutely love to talk about the DOA series, and to learn! I've picked up a PS4 not long ago, so I'm still getting used to the controller! I'm chill and friendly...and I'd love to make some friends! Thanks for reading. ~

YBNDM

Hello everyone! :) I've been lurking this forum for a looong time now, and I figured that I'd finally create an account! I've been playing DOA since the DOA4 days, and I'm a really big fan. I absolutely love to talk about the DOA series, and to learn! I've picked up a PS4 not long ago, so I'm still getting used to the controller! I'm chill and friendly...and I'd love to make some friends! Thanks for reading. ~
Hi Maple, welcome to the site!

Maple

Welcome Maple. I too am new to the series. I just started DOA like last month and I'm having a great time. Hopefully you don't just register and introduce yourself and then suddenly never come back the following days. Why, I done it before and came right back because of how cool it was.
Haha, nice tryyyyy. ;) (Seen you a lot on this site!) But thanks, anyway! If you guys are a friendly bunch, then I don't see myself leaving, so no worries! By the way, your avatar is so cute. I can't. I just can't.

Hi Maple, welcome to the site!
Thanks a lot. Nice to meet you!

Looking forward to playing some matches with people on here!

WAZAAAAA

Welcome Maple. I too am new to the series.
31d.gif

Hello guys. :D
I am Aldrarie Roselph, my name is a combination of my name and Marie Rose. Marie Rose is my waifu and I am very proud of that. I am still pretty much new from DOA, NG and the Koei Universe. I know DOA now for a year now, but unfortunately, I am not yet able to play it continuously because I have a poor laptop specs, I plan to buy a new PC next year. I can afford a PC but I'm saving it for later because I will take my licensures, and I will be focusing study for the next six months.
10/16 means October 16. It is when I first met Marie Rose, it has become my monthsary and anniversary ever since.

I found out DOA through Tekken actually, I was searching for Lili pictures and infos, then Kasumi was one in the results I found. I played other fighting games before, VF, Tekken, MK, MvC, CvS, X-Men, and BR. So when I saw DOA, it was really the first time for me, looking up for its latest game, it was DOAX3, and seeing Marie Rose on the cover, it was magical. <3

Well, aside from Marie Rose, I second main Tina, for tag purposes. I love blondes. I also like all of the DOA girls, Hitomi, Kasumi, Ayane, etc. you name it, I like them all, even Rio (guest character for DOAP) and Misaki. In my opinion, DOA has the gorgeous gals of them all. I had previous waifus before, but DOA topped it all.

I have a few friends here already, mainly from Youtube and Discord. So hello there guys, you know who you are. :D
And for those who recognize me, yes, I am that talkative guy from Discord hahaha. I kinda see some of you guys there haha.
Thanks for reading :)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Welcome Aldrarie Roselph, we never met before, I'm also still unfamiliar with the KOEI universe but each passing day I'm starting to know who is who now. It wasn't until yesterday that I just found out SW is not DW and DW is not SW. Blah, they all look the same to me. I play Musou Stars which is basically Disney World Musou but with a lot of furries, it's my main fun game and joined the site because of Musou games. Marie Rose is in it too and she's pretty fun, did you know that she has ties with Helena? I never knew that. That's pretty cool.

Little by little I get better at the DOA game but I will pass my E- someday.

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Welcome Aldrarie Roselph, we never met before, I'm also still unfamiliar with the KOEI universe but each passing day I'm starting to know who is who now. It wasn't until yesterday that I just found out SW is not DW and DW is not SW. Blah, they all look the same to me. I play Musou Stars which is basically Disney World musou but with a lot of furries, it's my main fun game and joined the site because of Musou games. Marie Rose is in it too and she's pretty fun, did you know that she has ties with Helena? I never knew that. That's pretty cool.

DO YOU HAVE AMNESIA? DO YOU RELIVE THE DAY THAT YOU JOINED LIKE EVERYDAY?

Welcome Aldrarie Roselph, we never met before, I'm also still unfamiliar with the KOEI universe but each passing day I'm starting to know who is who now. It wasn't until yesterday that I just found out SW is not DW and DW is not SW. Blah, they all look the same to me. I play Musou Stars which is basically Disney World Musou but with a lot of furries, it's my main fun game and joined the site because of Musou games. Marie Rose is in it too and she's pretty fun, did you know that she has ties with Helena? I never knew that. That's pretty cool.

Lol. Hello DB hahaha XD. Thanks for the warm welcome :D
And yes, right, we NEVER met before. I don't know about your Youtube, Google+, and Discord. And yes, I CAN confirm that you are unfamiliar with the Koei Universe, I have never seen anything of your thoughts for the universe like Nioh, and you're tutorials here. Lol.

I agree with your opinion on Musou Stars haha. Yes, I knew about Marie Rose's ties with Helena. It is pretty cool.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD