New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Lulu

@OokamiTheWild
I forgot to mention that you can add yourself to the Player Map Here.

It might take a while for you to appear on the Map since Sly Bass is a busy dude... but you'l wind up there eventually.

Pn33milan

Hi guys, I'm pn33milan from Italy.

I play DOA5 since 2012 and kept on playing frequently up to last round. Unfortunately, the group I used to play with here in Italy got smaller during the time and, eventually, I started to play other fighting games and other genres.

Anyway, DOA is still my favourite series and the only fighting game where I can play at a pretty good level.

I'm sorry I didn't sign up before. When I discovered this forum it was already at the beginning of my lost of interest in the game (after playing that with no brake for 3-4 years, try to comprehend me XD), but after I saw the "announcement" of yesterday I decided to give my full support to the community ;)

DOA is not dead and DOA5 is still a wonderful game even if they ended the support. let's enjoy the game until the very end and wait for DOA6 together ;)

Anyway, I hope to have a great permanence in the forum ^_^

Dark_Blood_NG

Nice to meet you, DOA fans :)

I'm not a DOA player and I never played it, I actually play Ninja Gaiden games by Team Ninja, and I noticed that you guys have a thread related to it here, in which there are people I met on other forums. Unfortunately, most forums related to NG franchise seem to be pretty quiet lately, while here it seems is pretty active. So, if it's ok for you guys, I'll be posting in the Ninja Gaiden section, and probably in Nioh and other games threads.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD