New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Hi, everyone! My name is LeifangHitomiFan1985 and I'm a huge fan of drawing and playing video games. If anybody wants to add me on Steam, my Steam username is LeifangHitomiFan1985. I can't wait to play DOA6 early next year! It's been a while since I played as my girls Leifang and Hitomi.

P.S. Here are some of my drawings that I've done over the past few years. I really hope that you guys like them! =3

Leifang and Hitomi of the Dead or Alive series

leifang_and_hitomi_by_leifanghelenafan-dau6l4x.png

More Leifang and Hitomi goodness

002_by_leifanghelenafan-d7jqoyf.jpg

Mei of Overwatch w/ Snowman

001_by_leifanghelenafan-daskmke.jpg

Rayne of BloodRayne

rayne_of_bloodrayne_by_leifanghelenafan-d6ofg7r.jpg

Roll, Alia, and Ciel of the Mega Man franchise

roll__alia__and_ciel_by_leifanghelenafan-darcmas.jpg

Mega Man X and Zero

mega_man_x_and_zero_by_leifanghelenafan-daus3ng.png

More Mega Man X and Zero goodness, this time facing off against the Sigma Virus. Still unfinished though. =)

screenshot_20171024_225614_by_leifanghelenafan-dbrn5ua.png

Misa of Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

3687957_xoilcra1lilheb7r_by_leifanghelenafan-davgz41.png

And, of course, Honoka of the Dead or Alive series in chibi form. =D

001_by_leifanghelenafan-d8kde0q.jpg

Ninoasker

Hey guys. I just registered in this forum and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
I've been a DoA fan since 2011 back when Dimensions was released (it was my first DoA game). Since then, DoA became my favorite fighting game series. I'm a Bayman and Tina main. They are both my top fav characters, along Leon, Nyotengu, Kasumi and Ein/Hayate. I do however like almost all the DoA characters though (with Brad being the only exception lol).
I hope we all can have fun together while waiting for DoA6's release!

KnacKrover

Hey guys. I just registered in this forum and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
I've been a DoA fan since 2011 back when Dimensions was released (it was my first DoA game). Since then, DoA became my favorite fighting game series. I'm a Bayman and Tina main. They are both my top fav characters, along Leon, Nyotengu, Kasumi and Ein/Hayate. I do however like almost all the DoA characters though (with Brad being the only exception lol).
I hope we all can have fun together while waiting for DoA6's release!

Welcome! Welcome ;) it is nice to meet Leon main and oh! thb DOA Dimensions was also my first DOA game and one of the reason why I bought 3ds back then , anyway nice to meet you and I can wait for more DOA6 reveals, stay fresh!

Ninoasker

Welcome! Welcome ;) it is nice to meet Leon main and oh! thb DOA Dimensions was also my first DOA game and one of the reason why I bought 3ds back then , anyway nice to meet you and I can wait for more DOA6 reveals, stay fresh!
Thank you for the welcome! :) However, I'm not a Leon main actually, he just happens to be part of my favorite characters! I just main Bayman and Tina haha (I do play Leon too, just not as much as I play Bayman and Tina, so I can't really consider him a "main"). Same, DoAD was one of my first 3DS games. I bought the console when it released, but DOA's trailer that TN released announcing it would be one of the first 3DS titles is what made me 100% purchase it, since the game looked so cool and it kinda reminded me of Tekken (Tekken was the only fighting game I knew about back then).
Sure, I'll keep myself updated with everything DoA6 related. I'm so hyped! Thank you again!

PS: I LOVE your profile picture! Bayman and Leon look so cute! :oops:

KnacKrover

Thank you for the welcome! :) However, I'm not a Leon main actually, he just happens to be part of my favorite characters! I just main Bayman and Tina haha (I do play Leon too, just not as much as I play Bayman and Tina, so I can't really consider him a "main"). Same, DoAD was one of my first 3DS games. I bought the console when it released, but DOA's trailer that TN released announcing it would be one of the first 3DS titles is what made me 100% purchase it, since the game looked so cool and it kinda reminded me of Tekken (Tekken was the only fighting game I knew about back then).
Sure, I'll keep myself updated with everything DoA6 related. I'm so hyped! Thank you again!

PS: I LOVE your profile picture! Bayman and Leon look so cute! :oops:

Thank youuuu~ I didn't draw I asked for commission 'cuz chibi looked simple but cute <3
:) haha I know you're main Bayman and Tina tho. TEKKEN 5 and 5DR on PSP were actually I got into it (i loved the soundtracks by the way)

Fantailler

Hi Fsd community ! I grew up with fighting games of all kind and i'm a fan of DOA since DOA2.I come from à 2d/3d background, mainly street fighter 2 and especially Virtua fighter 4 evo.I love this genre so much that i consider it almost as chess.

I'm excited to see a new game added to this over the top franchise even though i have concerns about the path it's trying to follow...but i know that the Fsd community is competent enough and clearly dedicated to make DOA what it should be...a relevant competitive fighting game.And i hope it will be vocal enough to lead TN on the right way again...

I'm from france so i apologize in advance for my awkward english :)

Uddhratieddhru

hello FSD,
I used to play doa2 casually back in the days, been playing many other fighting games since, lately i gave doa5lr a chance and i'm really happy i did.
quite late to the doa5 party but ready for 6 to roll out.
i've been lurking in character subforums here for the past two days or so, the nice community convinced me to register.

Ceviche

Hi everyone, I don't know a lot of things about DOA, I played DOA2 and DOA5 casually when they got released but quickly drop them because I was more of a Tekken person back in the days. But I'm not anymore, so I'm really excited about both SCVI and DOA6 !

I bought LR recently and I am really enjoying it but I suck, so I read a lot of gameplay topics on the forum which are really well made. I also watch a lot of guides and tournaments to try to understand the game better.

I've got something to ask, is it viable to play DOA in a standard way on a pad (with your right thumb on the buttons) in mapping P+K and H+K on the triggers or is it better to play it in a Claw style ?

Jackie Chan Fan

Welcome to FSD, Ceviche!

Glad you like the DOA games. DOA2 is also my first DOA game.

You can play DOA in a standard way. Tekken combos play differently that's why we play it in a claw style. There are only 3 basic buttons for DOA so playing only with right thumb on the buttons is fine.

H+P maps on X button for (PlayStation), and H+K maps to R2 so it would be easy to use.

Last edited:

Ceviche

Thank you =). Nice avatar by the way. :D
Queen Helena is perfect <3, and I must confess she's the reason I bought LR. I wanted to get a little bit good before DO6 gets released because I was so overwhelmed by how elegant and beautiful she looks in the gameplay footage she's in !

I like to play in Claw style tbh, but my hands start to hurt so if the standard way is viable I'm gonna play it like that =).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD