New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

fighterKen

Hey, guys. My name is Ken, and I'm relatively new to the DOA scene. I started a couple of years ago on DOA2 DC and have since been hooked, playing from DOA1 Saturn to DOA2U and DOA4.
I don't know anyone personally who really takes 3D fighters seriously, so I find it difficult to break from sloppy playing. Hopefully, that'll change soon!
Can't wait to exchange strategies with you guys!

It's been a while since I've played DoA. But I specifically remember it for having the best stage interaction I've seen in a fighter. Picked up DoA: D Tuesday and started learning the game from scratch, maining Ayane due to her movement options. I think I more or less have Ayane's movelist down at this point, all that remains is practice.

As for other games I play: I main Melty Blood (C-Ryougi, I've been to most of the events at the Sheraton since NECX), dabble in Soul Calibur (Nightmare) and Street Fighter (Ibuki), and I haven't played Tekken (Yoshimitsu) in forever. I'm in the Philly area near Chester so hopefully I'll be a decent challenge should I happen to come to an event.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hey LivingShadow, welcome!

Hubbs and I help manage the NEC and GVN events. Stop by and say hi next time to get some DOA (or whatever fighting game you want) in. I'm sure we'll have some fun.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Be sure to check up on the Events board to see when Hubbs has a gathering or his next GVN/NEC event.

The HuBBs

Shadow I live just outside of philly and might start adding doa to my bi-weekly sessions again. you want in?

Storm

I am so jealous!!!
I wish the DOA scene was alive on the west coast. :"<

But welcome fighterken and LivingStorm!

Yeah.. DoA AND Tekken are super dead in Seattle, I only met one good player (uses hayabusa) at DoA up here. In NY and on the East coast the scene definitely has it's heartbeat . Plus Texas of course :p

Malice

Shadow I live just outside of philly and might start adding doa to my bi-weekly sessions again. you want in?

I suggested to Hubbs to add DOA to his bi-weekly. I don't know why he hasn't a long time ago. Hopefully it goes well.

Demon

hello doa family, just signed up again, i swear i signed up before but owell..
my names Demon i still play from time to time playin alot of other stuff now but whatever if ther ever is a doa5 i'll be back..

not playin DOAD cause i don't have 250+ for a 3ds LOL anyways old and new friends long time no see

Yeah.. DoA AND Tekken are super dead in Seattle, I only met one good player (uses hayabusa) at DoA up here. In NY and on the East coast the scene definitely has it's heartbeat . Plus Texas of course :p
Yeah....The East Coast has its scene because people like Hubbs are making sure that the flame doesn't go out.
Kinda sucks because I would like some offline practice and experience, but oh well.
Hopefully I can travel to tournaments in the future.

Waddup Demon!

The HuBBs

Do what I do Tag, annoy people and beg them to play. LOL so far I got 1 person from the SC scene interested in doa.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD