New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Arliss

Hello. :]
Pinky here, and I'm new to this site. I'm a devoted DOA player, but have been totally out of the loop for several years now. So i'm still learning PLENTY of things in the DOA world. My favoite charaters to use are 1st Kasumi, 2nd Hayabusa, and a little bit of a few others. I'm working on getting better with those two for now. Allan Paris was the person to introduce me to this site to get some better knowledge of the game. I currently play DOA4 and live in CA. :] Looking foward to meeting new peeps and learning some things. Preferably lots of things. lol :kasumi::hayabusa:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Welcome aboard Pink.

I'm not on DOA 4 too much these days but feel free to send me an invite if you see me online.

GT is Rikuto Kuronaga.

Raansu

Welcome aboard Pink.

I'm not on DOA 4 too much these days but feel free to send me an invite if you see me online.

GT is Rikuto Kuronaga.

lol so I take it now that the tournament is over you wont be playing much again =P

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You are welcome.

What state do you reside in? Maybe there will be a gathering nearby where you have the chance to step up your game :).

Arliss

Yep yep! alllll the way over here. lol and it's allriight. i was playin DOA at the same time i was logged in here, so i hadn't been payin much attention. lol

:kasumi: :hayabusa:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Nice thing about the chat is if you hover "Chat" you can select "popup" so it's in a separate window. I tend to have it on when I'm at work.

DKMagicianGirl

Hello everyone. As you can tell from my username, I'm also a Yugioh fan and player but I have picked up DOA:D as my 1st DOA game on release day and so far, enjoyed it. Looking to expand my skills as my main is Leifang and came across this site from DOA Center thanks to grapfruitman and his link to the MP3 sounds.

Hopefully, I can be a positive asset to the community here.

P.S. If you are truly curious, yes, I'm a male.

Hello everyone. As you can tell from my username, I'm also a Yugioh fan and player but I have picked up DOA:D as my 1st DOA game on release day and so far, enjoyed it. Looking to expand my skills as my main is Leifang and came across this site from DOA Center thanks to grapfruitman and his link to the MP3 sounds.

Hopefully, I can be a positive asset to the community here.

P.S. If you are truly curious, yes, I'm a male.

I've played Yu-Gi-Oh in the past, but haven't recently because of how absurd the current decks are. I used to run Volcanics and Empty Jar.

Welcome.

DKMagicianGirl

Currently playing Yugioh Online under this same username for the past 6 years. People online tend to know me best by this name so I try to continue using the name even on non-YGO boards.

But I certainly don't want to go off-topic.

And thank you all for the welcomes. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD