DOA5LR New Update : Unlock All Costumes from 5U (All consoles)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Its a legit cheat, it also unlocks all movies
(story, win,lose etc.), music(if Shiden's theme is real it should now be unlocked), OMG mode and system voices.

Its also on the Xbox One version that's yet to be released also.

Aspect

That's cool. Cheats are unheard of nowadays even though they used to be prevalent in the past in most games

Akumasama

What's the PS4 code instead? That one doesn't work for PS4 and the menu is called "Options" only, not "Help&Options" on PS4.

The Enforcer

This is to accommodate for the people who lost their data via glitch.

It does not seem likely that it will happen for PS3/PS4 without there being a similar transfer issue. I would not be surprised if it even gets removed in a future patch because once the issue is resolved, people transferring an old save to new one will have the newest title update.

CFW

Noooooooooooooooo i don't wanna be forced to unlock all this again noooooooo

deiteu

I'm glad they did this, a lot of people lost their data on 360. Myself included but mine wasn't from the catalogue issue. I didn't get asked to transfer my save data from DOA5U, and I noticed nothing transferred after I unlocked all of Honoka's costumes but all my DLC was safe.

I was so pissed last week and stopped playing. Now I don't need to worry and can play again!!!!

Akumasama

But the message that moves in the messages zone talks about Xbox One. I doubt they'd put an Xbox One message on the Xbox 360 version, no?

deiteu

But the message that moves in the messages zone talks about Xbox One. I doubt they'd put an Xbox One message on the Xbox 360 version, no?

well I have it on 360 and I got that message too...

plus you have to upload your save from 360 to transfer it to Xbox One

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD