New York DOA5

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I realize that if it wasn't for @Dr Snipe , myself and @splslick , this wouldn't be really active.

1) @splslick - The guy is cool and showed others around at Next Level who's coming to play with us. He's been more active around and supported a bit earlier than most of us. He deserves credit.

2) Myself - Why? Because I support this shit hardbody and told deathoftheninja to post this up in the front page to show others that NY isn't dead. We got some recordings in as proof that we did something out here and took pictures.

3) @Dr Snipe - For tagging me in this thread. I seriously thought this NY meetup with Next Level was never going to happen but ever since he tagged me in here again, we all met and played.

And now we have @Hold_Junkie93 who's been really active and possibly going more often like crazy, which is cool. @BBoyDragon for taking the time to hit that bus and still making it out here, even though he got lost a bit...he still made it as well as @Kurukurtz .

Now we got my bud SU @Something-Unique trying to come through, Cool guy and a player I respect.

Shout out to everyone else. I support everyone here.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I realize that if it wasn't for @Dr Snipe , myself and @splslick , this wouldn't be really active.

1) @splslick - The guy is cool and showed others around at Next Level who's coming to play with us. He's been more active around and supported a bit earlier than most of us. He deserves credit.

2) Myself - Why? Because I support this shit hardbody and told deathoftheninja to post this up in the front page to show others that NY isn't dead. We got some recordings in as proof that we did something out here and took pictures.

3) @Dr Snipe - For tagging me in this thread. I seriously thought this NY meetup with Next Level was never going to happen but ever since he tagged me in here again, we all met and played.

And now we have @Hold_Junkie93 who's been really active and possibly going more often like crazy, which is cool. @BBoyDragon for taking the time to hit that bus and still making it out here, even though he got lost a bit...he still made it as well as @Kurukurtz .

Now we got my bud SU @Something-Unique trying to come through, Cool guy and a player I respect.

Shout out to everyone else. I support everyone here.
Fuck Doges anyway

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Fuck Doges anyway

Om8HczN.jpg

splslick

so... session???????????????????????????????
Well I can host a session on Thursday if anyone wants to come to one....I told my parents I wasn't in the mood to go to Rhode Island so I have the house to myself for the weekend so that is another possibility...Then again, I might not do one this weekend

Hold_Junkie93

Well I can host a session on Thursday if anyone wants to come to one....I told my parents I wasn't in the mood to go to Rhode Island so I have the house to myself for the weekend so that is another possibility...Then again, I might not do one this weekend
Tenryuga might come over to my crib, bc the dude right there. @Kurukurtz lol oh man, I remember me and royal were in a lobby one night and he was like, see you Saturday. Look what happens. I'm disappointed...too

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD